LegacyGT.com

Trip computer E/T oddness

leggtnut

I did do a search on this and came up with nothing related so sorry if this was posted before. Every once in a while, the E/T (time traveled) will only show --- on it. After I travel an hour it does flash the --- on it instead of the 1:00 on it. So the time is counting, but not displaying. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

When starting your car, pause for a moment while the gauges sweep before cranking. I don't think you need a delay as long as the full gauge sweep, but you need some delay or else you are at risk of ---.

This is an 06 "feature." To my knowledge, the 05s don't do this.

Each time I start the car I let it sit for about a full minute or more before I get going, normally to get everything just right and confortable.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

When starting your car, pause for a moment while the gauges sweep before cranking. I don't think you need a delay as long as the full gauge sweep, but you need some delay or else you are at risk of ---.

This is an 06 "feature." To my knowledge, the 05s don't do this.

^ +1 for '06s.

Original reference thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19482&highlight=computer

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Each time I start the car I let it sit for about a full minute or more before I get going, normally to get everything just right and confortable.

pause inbetween on and start, not between start and driving:)

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived