LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

ABP Legacy GT Wagon on 101S down the Peninsula. Debadged, tinted windows, rims, maybe lowered?

Caught up to you in my white MKVI Golf R around Redwood City -- my RBP GT Ltd wagon's turn in the driveway today...

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a first gen Legacy wagon on 880S around Milpitas at 1:20-ish PM. I was going to wave, but then I saw it was RHD! (not sure he saw me because of that; I was on his left)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Spotted some silver 05-07 legacy wagon with round roof rack cross bars with dark tint and driving the opposite side of the freeway on my way to Los Gatos around 3 or 4ish o clock in the afternoon. I think I was close to Campbell when I spotted this Edited by OGHK87Jay

Saw a really clean 08 DBM LGT, followed a little ways, and stopped at a few signal lights and met and chatted with ElleGeeTee while I was in Concord on Sat. Nice meeting you! Come to the Wed. night meet in Fremont if you are bored as there's usually a big turnout.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I've seen this car before. It is a very clean white gt.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

http://m.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=190687

Pretty chill, everyone acts mature (at least mature enough) so the businesses don't mind us being there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's a good gathering of us there every week. 10min up to 50 sometimes on a rare occasion during the summer.