LegacyGT.com

Denver Colorado - Wheels and Summer Tires F/S

philter25

Hello Denver,

My brother owns a 2006 Legacy GT and passed away this past weekend. Im in Denver this week cleaning up his apartment and I found these wheels and tires in his closet.

The tires are Dunlop Sport Maxx 235/40/r17 tires on 17" rims. They look to be brand new and still have the original markings on them so Im guessing he bought them recently and never installed them. He currently has snow tires on his stock rims which Im going to keep on the car and sell it.

My brother also had a legacygt.com sticker on his car, so I think he is a forum member here but I dont know his name or account.

Im cleaning out his apartment and fly back to Maryland Friday, so I need to sell these ASAP. I'll take any decent offer from whoever can pick these up ASAP!

Email me at philter25@yahoo.com or PM me ASAP!

1639854719_IMG_00051.thumb.jpg.d90a1eeb6ecdd60d774df0495e9bca0f.jpg

98521345_IMG_00061.thumb.jpg.4e23590d106ea618fadc509129594e75.jpg

So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. It looks like those wheels are Rota Boosts. I would recommend posting them on awdpirates.net as well. That forum is almost exclusively Colorado residents, most with Subarus, and will improve your odds of a quick sale. Good luck.

Thanks Lucid! I knew they were Rotas, just didnt know the model!

(I come from the Mazda6 community and Infiniti G37 community, so I have a little knowledge!)

I also found his accessport in the original package with what looks like everything included, but I think I'll be able to take that home and ship it. Just gotta research the price unless anyone local wants to pick that up! I didnt check if it was a stage 1 or stage 2 though.

The AP just goes by model so it should say somewhere on the box. The 06 LGT uses the AP-SUB-002 model.

Just make sure that the AP is unmarried from his car before you sell it, instructions can be found online for that process if the manual isn't in the box.

Sorry for your loss. Wish I could take these off your hands for you. Not sure how low you're looking to go, but posting some sort of starting price/obo will help you move these. Try Craigslist as well, stuff seems to go pretty quick when priced low enough.

Archived