LegacyGT.com

18x9.5 et20... will they fit

MPacMan15

I'm changing my wheel/tire and suspension setup for the spring and came across the wheels I am looking at with tires on a local craigslist only thing is they are a lower offset than I was going to get 18x9.5 et20 (I was gonna get et35) they have a 225/40 tire on them and I have rear camber bushings and camber adjustable coilovers. Will I be able to get these to fit with some camber/roll/pull or are they just too low of an offset? Thanks!

your alignment specs will be a joke, I would avoid!

I run 17x9+35 with 265/40/17 front is cut and fender flared, rear is rolled, relief cut and pulled I run -1* camber all around 0* toe.

that wheel size isn't worth the work, and your tires will be short lived

no, low to mid 40's and 8.5" wide.

This! For a useful functional wheel set up. I was assuming because of your original question though that you were looking to be hellaflush stancenation type of wheel fitment with 6+* camber.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

That is my exact current setup (18x8.5 et40 enkei kojins) I'm looking at getting a second more stancenation hellaflush setup

FTFY

You already have a pretty aggressive set up for these cars. Put some 245/35 tires on those and it will be aggressive.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived