LegacyGT.com

Anyone else sick of hearing about AKLGT STi?

rc0032

Thoughts?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Yes...STi this and STd that...bla bla bla
    • No I love to hear all about her great STi
    • Jedi had an STd once..
    • Someone is getting points

I'm going to use the Legacy forum as my new soapbox for baby care products, what I like about them, what I don't like about them, and how they effect me on a daily basis.

C'mon now fweasel, don't be an a$$, that analogy is weak and has little merit to this argument.

Really? RC0032 is a baby, he's here daily, people interact with him/her, so it seems like babies are a topic people would like to discuss here. I see no difference in whoring a newborn with that reasoning than a brand new Subaru 08 STi that is shiny and new and so so exciting to not me.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I'm going to use the Legacy forum as my new soapbox for baby care products, what I like about them, what I don't like about them, and how they effect me on a daily basis.

C'mon now fweasel, don't be an a$$, that analogy is weak and has little merit to this argument.

Really? RC0032 is a baby, he's here daily, people interact with him/her, so it seems like babies are a topic people would like to discuss here. I see no difference in whoring a newborn with that reasoning than a brand new Subaru 08 STi that is shiny and new and so so exciting to not me.

How is the kid? Pics?

I'd rather see AKLGT on the pole than you ;)

:lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived