LegacyGT.com

My wheels were stolen!

Terrible news. Sorry about your loss.

Drug addicts for sure, they'll steal anything not nailed down.

Btw: the wheels have 10 holes - 5x114 too?

They were bolted down. Yeah 10 holes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Do you have a better pick of the wheels? Also what are the actual specs? We can keep an eye out for ya.

I can't find the better pics and for the life of me I can't remember the brand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wow, that doesn't even look like a sketch area. Did you have wheel locks? Not that thieves couldn't defeat those either, but I like to think that if my parts get stolen, I at least gave them a hell of a time.

Locks are just a minor annoyance, wheels worth stealing are worth being annoying to steal.

Damn sorry to hear that thinking of putting wheel locks on all the wheels make the work for it

Not really much work. When ever I had to get a wheel lock off, just find a cheap chrome 12 point that was a little smaller, hammer it on and wheel lock is off.

Now the noise is what helps at night.

Not really much work. When ever I had to get a wheel lock off, just find a cheap chrome 12 point that was a little smaller, hammer it on and wheel lock is off.

Now the noise is what helps at night.

I've had to do that with my wheels but I was saying put a wheel lock on each of the studs so that whoever what's to steal the wheels would have to have 20 sockets to hammer on

Here is another suggestion, get a different outer size diameter wheel lock on each wheel if possible. This way, the thieves would have an even harder time getting all wheels off.

Even better, get an air suspension so you can drop it all the way down to the frame when you park it...finally a good reason for "stance". :eek:

Archived