LegacyGT.com

Irwindale Drags TONIGHT!

LosAngelesLGT

Same as usual. Mid 8s in the 8th @ 81-85.5mph, 1.9 60ft. No one wants to see 8th mile times and I am not going to have any 1/4 mile times that are meaningful till after the 100 degree summer at fontana. In 100 degree weather I run high 13. Hoping low low 13 in October when it is in the 70s

• 7 months later...

10 sec? Id love to break into the high 7s. Its only an 8th mile. Also not planning on any drag launches with my stage1 clutch. Shamar and the Z06 will be showing up as well.

Already had several members pm/txt me to tell me their pussy's hurt or they were on the rag or their eyelashes needed curling or somecrap. W/ever! No one has to race.

I love your ISF. Shamar broke a tooth, split lip, smashed face... Faye was fine and clueless. I dislocated my shoulder and hurt my back diving over the Krail.

I cant believe that every single car around mine was damaged except the one behind me. I am so fuking angry at how the event is handled, how they treated us and the GROSS disregard for safety ... IM DONE WITH IRWINDALE.

Wow. I was not expecting to hear how close of a call you guys had. Glad the injuries were not life threatening. I was just sitting in my car in the staging area when it happened. didn't hear a thing but saw everyone running back. I asked another driver what happened and decided to leave immediately. Figured the night was done after an event like that.

I found the pics here: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/14554001-post7.html

Archived