LegacyGT.com

5x100 suck. What other hubs fit?

I apologize for the dumpy post.

The wheel selection is really poor for this bolt pattern.

So I simply want to know if I can press a different hub into the spindles so I can have alot more wheel and tire options for my car.

So 5x100 doesnt necessarily suck for you, but it does for me. Well, when it comes to wheels, 5x100 does suck... ;)

• Moderators

The simple answer is no, you cannot.

The truth is that you can do whatever you want if you are willing to devote the time and money. In this case I doubt it's worth it for you to pursue the setup for a different bolt pattern.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Got ya. Makes sense. The bub should be large enough for the 114 since it is already a 5 lug.

Maybe I will have my machine shop redrill my current ones for the other pattern.

That should be simple and it has been doen before.

Thanks for the help. I dont know why the diameter/size needs to be different. If they were the same it would be so simple.

Just need to look in the right place. What kind of wheels you looking for TSW makes good amount of wheels in our bolt pattern also look into xxr wheels. Easy for me to find wheels since I work at Discount Tire ha
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

There may be alot of cars with the same bolt pattern, but that doesn't necessarily mean there are good wheels out there.

I agree 5x100 sucks.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

There may be alot of cars with the same bolt pattern, but that doesn't necessarily mean there are good wheels out there.

Exactly. Bolt pattern is only half the story. Just because a wheel is 5x100 doesn't mean it has a usable offset.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Adapters only offer up a small portion of wheels as offset comes into consideration.

Exactly, if our cars were a lower offset then there would be a whole world of possibilities with adapters.

You can run much lower offsets then what most think. I'm currently running an 8.5 et 22 where as the saw blades I ran were in the low to mid 30s after adapters and were 9.5s.

Either way I would love to see a way in which to jump up to 5x114.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

You can run much lower offsets then what most think. I'm currently running an 8.5 et 22 where as the saw blades I ran were in the low to mid 30s after adapters and were 9.5s.

Either way I would love to see a way in which to jump up to 5x114.

Running that low of an offset means running a lot of negative camber with

stretched tires. May work for some, but not the functionality I am looking for.

I have to wonder what the cost would be to machine new hubs. They aren't

expensive from the dealership, so some parts can be donated to make a

complete swap.

Archived