LegacyGT.com

Dave & Busters; Farmingdale, NY Long Island Subaru meet

RichieT81

Dave & Busters

261 Airport Plaza

Farmingdale, NY 11735

Sunday, July 31st meet starts at 12 noon (Rain or Shine)

A group of local subaru people are meeting up here to hang out, show off ur car and have good time. We r trying to make this a once a month kind of deal. So please spread the word, we want this to be bigggggg. Come out meet new people, run into some old friends. Its gunna be fun... so come onnn downnnnnnn!!! Lol

I hope to see a good turn out of Legacies there!!!

Pretty sure that's my buddies wedding, if not maybe. We seem to be an outcast on LISC. Went to a couple I16 meets and the only legacy and people have their group. Not to easy to break in esp with a legacy. They say the weds night meet is better but that's wing night at the bar across the street.

I hear ya man... when I joined lisc in 07 I just pushed my way into the groups. I've got some awesome friends from lisc. I got a legacy now, and some susbaru guys still ask me what kind of car it is lmao...

Hop onto lisc post up and introduce urself. Come out to the meets. I go to island 16 as much as I can. Pm here and let me know when ur coming up and ill go. Id like to see more legacys' at the meets. Lisc is a big family, and a lot of people on there would give the shirt off their backs to help out.

I'm on there, I think I have maybe 20 posts in the two years I've been on there. I check it from time to time.

The last time I went to I16 was last year, a guy asked me if my car had a turbo.

I'm on there, I think I have maybe 20 posts in the two years I've been on there. I check it from time to time.

The last time I went to I16 was last year, a guy asked me if my car had a turbo.

lmao, that seems to be a normal question. next time confuse them and say its supercharged, watch how they react... come to island 16 and to dave and busters itll be a good time.

There's a few of us lgt guys in there lol. Mostly at the lowes meet on Wed night. But we can always use more so yea come down!!

I should be able to make this meet. Looking forward to it.

hell yea man, see you there. im new to the legacy, it really is a totally different beast. im GroceryGetter on lisc.

Archived