LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal Black Silica Thread (2010)

Tide

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it with my previous one... The black flowed weird... That darn front plate has a lot to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love our ugly ass, boring looking yellow fading into cream colored license plates. Plus the fact that we have to have them on the front :mad:

Gotta love our ugly ass, boring looking yellow fading into cream colored license plates. Plus the fact that we have to have them on the front :mad:

Its yellow!! i mean c'mon... sorry for getting on a soapbox... but YELLOW? When I am up for the plate renewal I will look into getting the blue plates... I am not sure how to do that, but I will definitely investigate when the time comes.

Its yellow!! i mean c'mon... sorry for getting on a soapbox... but YELLOW? When I am up for the plate renewal I will look into getting the blue plates... I am not sure how to do that, but I will definitely investigate when the time comes.

Blue, as in, oh crap, I just got behind someone who has blue plates? I call those drivers q-tips because all you can see is a puff of white hair behind the steering wheel, if you can see them at all! Especially since Cedar Crest was built :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Edited by RailKill

Blue, as in, oh crap, I just got behind someone who has blue plates? I call those drivers q-tips because all you can see is a puff of white hair behind the steering wheel, if you can see them at all! Especially since Cedar Crest was built :D

wolf in sheep's clothing my friend.... :lol:

Where'd you buy them?

Feder's Subaru in Middletown... i went full retail, I wanted them quick and I wanted them right, the extra money war worth it as I called them at 2pm monday and had the lights at 830am yesterday.

I will post this here, because honestly I don't even know where to start looking. This winter destroyed my wheels 3 of 4 bent. Looking for some suggestions on some wheels that would look good, not too much money, BUT MUST IMPORTANTLY can take a pothole to the chin. I was surprised how little the stock wheels stood up to the Jersey roads this winter. Suggestions? or a point in the right direction will be appreciated.

I will post this here, because honestly I don't even know where to start looking. This winter destroyed my wheels 3 of 4 bent. Looking for some suggestions on some wheels that would look good, not too much money, BUT MUST IMPORTANTLY can take a pothole to the chin. I was surprised how little the stock wheels stood up to the Jersey roads this winter. Suggestions? or a point in the right direction will be appreciated.

Look in the for sale thread there are some oem 12 gt mags .. great look and they can take a hit... if you're looking for oem.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Not difficult at all. The bumper removal is the time consuming task because all the clips you have to remove. Don't forget to unplug the fog lamps before taking off the bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk