LegacyGT.com

Traded in WRX for a White GT *sweet*

After lusting for the new Legacy GT (specially Strykers) for months, I finally was able to trade my 2002 WRX for one. Its a white, 5 speed LGT (non limited). Its even got Lo-Jack 8) It was too awesome a deal to turn down. (only paying about $40/mo extra than I was) It had 6 miles when I got it two hours ago, and it already has 40 8) Ill take pics tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Prog']After lusting for the new Legacy GT (specially Strykers) for months, I finally was able to trade my 2002 WRX for one. Its a white, 5 speed LGT (non limited). Its even got Lo-Jack 8) It was too awesome a deal to turn down. (only paying about $40/mo extra than I was) It had 6 miles when I got it two hours ago, and it already has 40 8) Ill take pics tomorrow morning.[/quote] just out of curiosity, how many miles did you have on your WRX, and how much did the dealer give you for it? :?:

well as i understand it, book values vary from place to place. my car had 38,000 miles and had some paint issues (two bumpers and the right side of the car have to be re-painted) and they gave me $15,500 for it. According to the KBB site, with the problems listed and everything, trade in value in a dealer was an even $15,000.

[quote name='Prog'] It had 6 miles when I got it two hours ago, and it already has 40 8) Ill take pics tomorrow morning.[/quote] You need 250 hp to go 17 miles per hour??? Should have gotten the Imprezza RS or Legacy 2.5i! :P :P :P

so far the only thing i find iffy is the throttle by wire...its a little hard to get used to... also the car is SO quiet! Its deceiving in how fast you think its going vs what the odometer is showing! I could see how someone might get in trouble with speeding unintentionally... :lol:

Archived