LegacyGT.com

2005 Legacy GT Parts list

So after a few days of research followed by some youtube time-warp where time has no meaning, I have decided on my parts for my build. I know its not a new short block, or anything to extreme. My end goal would be to build a motor and drop it in, but I'll worry about that later :rolleyes:

**Just to clear it up, I want to swap out the SPT High Flow Air Intake with a stock box, no need for something that seems to make tuning a nightmare.

Passed Compression test!!! Time to collect parts :cool:

COBB Cat-less Up Pipe

COBB Catted Down Pipe

SPT Cat-Back (Installed)

COBB EBCS

COBB Access Port w/ pro-tune (Cyro Tune Performance etune I Hope :icon_bigg)

Perrin TMIC

DBA 4000 Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Installed)

EBC Yellow Stuff Pads (Installed)

Whiteline 22mm Front Sway & 20mm Rear Sway

Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks

What stage would this be classified as?

***At some point I'd like to learn more about upgrading other things such as: Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pump, Turbo, BOV. But first I need to know why change these things, what benefits are gained. So there's alot to be learned still, mainly as this is my first car with a platform worth tuning.

What do you think? Improvements or comments welcomed. Like I said I'm excited to learn. I want to do it right.

*and turbo selection.

*or make the BP rails and buy the SS zipties from BMB.

From what I gathered, with the stock turbo, it classifies you as "Stage 2" no matter what combination you have.

My BNRevo16G on stock fueling classifies as "Stage 3"

I'm all about the "Sleeper" look in my wagon, so Bullet proofing my OEM TMIC was the way to go for me.

And it fits like an OEM part :) It was already holding 17-18 psi, this was just insurance for me.

Dave @ Cryo has been wonderful to work with on my e-tune.

I had some software issues on my end, my AP screen went out in the middle of my tune with only 1 revision, I had to send it to COBB for repair (should be back today!) which will put me over the 30 day mark and he was totally chill about it.

He cares, takes pride in his work, and wouldn't leave you hangin.

I feel that we are lucky to have him and that he's not an EVO guy :)

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

Archived