LegacyGT.com

BulletProof-TMIC Mod - LGT, 08+ WRX

• 4 weeks later...
Another BP TMIC Done. I'm glad i found this thread,:D my ic was opening and leaking oil.:eek: Cut my own peaces and installed. total price $24.00:woowoo: Thanks to all the :argue: and the :wub: For there comments.:lol:

Monster table saw at work. angle grinder for the small cuts and 45's

:)

Neat job @ HellShadow70. BarmanBean, feel free to chime in, but if the end tanks were already seeing failure, would it be completely sealed with this application? If so, I have two intercoolers to donate.... Edited by Shello007

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have a copy of the plans for this kit? I tried the link and login info in the original post, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone have a copy of the plans for this kit? I tried the link and login info in the original post, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Any help is appreciated.

You're right :( it doesn't. Apparently there were some changes we didn't know about/implement, but they are being worked on.

Meanwhile, anyone wanting the files send me a PM with your email address and I'll get them to you asap.

You're right :( it doesn't. Apparently there were some changes we didn't know about/implement, but they are being worked on.

Meanwhile, anyone wanting the files send me a PM with your email address and I'll get them to you asap.

Files can now be downloaded with the link in the first post. :)

However, anyone at anytime can also PM me if that ever fails to work for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Has anyone make a How-to video of this install yet?

I have to do some digging under the hood and am thinking of doing one if not....

No video that I'm aware of--the kits come with detailed written instructions and there are a number of pictures up in a thread on nasioc.

I also have a video up showing how to tighten the zip ties: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4022125&postcount=83

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

The BulletProof TMIC Mod is now well into its third year, and has become part of the Subaru vocabulary.

No TMIC has failed with it installed.

It is successfully serving owners with a variety of cars, engine modifications, turbos, and driving environments.

This mod would not have come this far without legacygt.com, nor this well without BarManBean. But everyone who has made one, installed one, helped along the way with threads, pictures, ideas or documentation... you are the ones who made it the success it is.

• 3 weeks later...

who has the tool? i cant seem to get mine snug with my zip tie/wire tool...damn amazon sent me a cheap one...what a waste of 14$:mad:

this is what i bought:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P99A2O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Conduct-Tite 86250 Wire Tie Tightener and Cutting Tool - Amazon.com[/ame]

Is the tool still circulating?

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano