LegacyGT.com

Anyone else do this?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*

Me three! Whenever I forget, I get annoyed when I look at the key- once I even pulled over, took the key out, put it in right and went along my merry way.

Then again, I can't stand having my radio on odd numbers for the volume either....

^ so true..........

The wifey already says to her friends...."He suffers from Legacy OCD"

:lol: I may have to share that explanation with the gf. Then she'll understand! ;) I am guilty as charged as well, I really thought I was a bit off for doing this. I just get annoyed when it doesn't face me. :iam:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Me three! Whenever I forget, I get annoyed when I look at the key- once I even pulled over, took the key out, put it in right and went along my merry way.

Then again, I can't stand having my radio on odd numbers for the volume either....

I too almost always put my key in the ignition with the logo facing me (it also for some reason just feels better when that logo is under my thumb)

I also keep my radio volume on even numbers...

I also keep my radio volume on even numbers...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ODD NUMBERS ONLY!!!!

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11....

EVEN IS THE EVIL!!!!

(yes, for real, it's always got to be an "odd" number for me)

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Archived