LegacyGT.com

Traded my 2005 GT Limited

Traded my 2005 Legacy, on a 2007 Porsche Cayman, it was down to that or a used SC 430. Though I hated all the rattles, especially the A pillar dash rattle fixed by stuffing wadded up paper, and squeaks, the car was fun to drive, comfortable, safe, dependable and down right looked good. When I told my wife I was going to trade it in, she suggested many cars, but as sedans go I wouldn't take any of them over the Legacy, so I went for something else fun to drive, damn Cayman has these annoying squeaks or chirps in both B pillars, I can't win.

Thanks to everyone here that have helped me with any problems or questions that I have had, this is a great club.

Traded my 2005 Legacy, on a 2007 Porsche Cayman, it was down to that or a used SC 430. Though I hated all the rattles, especially the A pillar dash rattle fixed by stuffing wadded up paper, and squeaks, the car was fun to drive, comfortable, safe, dependable and down right looked good. When I told my wife I was going to trade it in, she suggested many cars, but as sedans go I wouldn't take any of them over the Legacy, so I went for something else fun to drive, damn Cayman has these annoying squeaks or chirps in both B pillars, I can't win.

Thanks to everyone here that has helped me with any problems or questions that I have had, this is a great club.

I'm very interested in this trade. IMO you came out in pretty damn good shape. Can I ask, how many miles did you have on the leggy? How many are on the porsche? Were you the orig owner of the GT?

Archived