LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Just had the spot of spots just a bit ago at the corner of Garfield and Cypress in Carmichael. While I was stopped at the light a brunette lady in a blue Legacy non-GT sedan gave me the full window-down smile and wave as she passed by. So I'm pretty sure she is someone on this forum, or it might have be Lea, my service rep from Maita Subaru. I was caught off guard, so I didn't get a good look. Anyway....SPOTTED! :lol:

Talked to Lea at Maita; it was her, FWIW. :)

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

This last Tuesday ~945am, hwy 84 between 680 and Livermore....Waved at an LGT, possibly an '06 B (color looked right), with a mesh grill. Pretty sure it was the same one I saw in the same area a month earlier that waved my direction.

Ahh, I was thinking about waving, but there's 3-4 Legacies I see in that area during my commute in the morning, and none of them are on here I think so I stopped waving.

What are you getting from wheeldude? I was just there last wednesday to pick up tires.

Ahh, I was thinking about waving, but there's 3-4 Legacies I see in that area during my commute in the morning, and none of them are on here I think so I stopped waving.
LOL, that's exactly the same thing with me. Only about 25% of Legacy GT drivers I see seem like they might as well be driving a Taurus, so when I wave I usually get looked at like I'm from Mars. I get a much better wave-back percentage from WRXs, and of course anything with an STi badge on it.

What are you getting from wheeldude? I was just there last wednesday to pick up tires.
I just came back from there literally about 20 minutes ago. I picked up a set of silver Rota Gravels, tires, and a set of spline drive lugs. I also visited the guys at Speed Element and ordered a set of springs - I should have everything installed by some time mid next week. :)

I totally agree with tross and Mark, over where I live I c Lgt's almost everyday but the drivers look like they might as well b driving a Sable or somthin. It only tells me two things. People know a great car when they drive one and there will b plenty of easy driven stock Lgt's up for grabs in the years to come.

:-D

yeah like up the street, theres a white LGT who happened to be in front of me last night and today when i left the house, the guy mugs me when i give him deuces. might as well own a bimmer right?

Spotted this afternoon driving home from work, black LGT wagon, tinted, exhaust and DRL delete. Threw up a deuce but didn't get one back. Followed you all the way back to 380 then you kept going north on 101.

Sorry bro - I was too busy checking out your rims and trying not to be late picking up my kid from daycare ! Yo what suspension setup are you running?

Sorry bro - I was too busy chec
king out your rims and trying not to be late picking up my kid from daycare ! Yo what suspension setup are you running?

Koo. I'm running on Tein Basic coilovers and front camber bolts with an aggressive alignment.

Spotted a BSM 05/06 LGT sedan w/ gold rims, roof racks, and an i-club sticker in front of Mimi's Cafe/BJ's Brewhouse in Natomas at around 4 p.m. today. Irrational Exuberance, was that you?

indeed :) went to BJs to fill up up my empty leg

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg