LegacyGT.com

Can someone please answer my newb question....?

I can't for the LIFE of me after googling forever find out what the engine series of my car is and i want to get a haynes manual so I can learn it inside and out. 2008 Legacy GT and no matter where i look it wont just tell me the series. EJ? maybe EJ20? no idea :(

can someone please answer my newb question....?

I can't for the life of me after googling forever find out what the engine series of my car is and i want to get a haynes manual so i can learn it inside and out. 2008 forester gt and no matter where i look it wont just tell me the series. Ej? Maybe ej20? No idea :(

ej255

Forester GT? What country was this vehicle sold in?
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

ABout to say the Haynes legacy manual has the Legacy GT in it, just says when working on the motor refure to the turbo charged images and reading sections inless there the same as the Legacy.... The forester XT and the GT are both EJ255 I just believe they are tuned differently from factory

ABout to say the Haynes legacy manual has the Legacy GT in it, just says when working on the motor refure to the turbo charged images and reading sections inless there the same as the Legacy.... The forester XT and the GT are both EJ255 I just believe they are tuned differently from factory

Why a Haynes manual?

Check out these vacation pics: http://people.csail.mit.edu/ilh/vacation/

Because im looking for a a top to bottom on the motor since I've never owned a subaru until recently. I want to be able to do my own repairs and usually the haynes manual's are good for engine repair guides. Why do you have another idea?

Because im looking for a a top to bottom on the motor since I've never owned a subaru until recently. I want to be able to do my own repairs and usually the haynes manual's are good for engine repair guides. Why do you have another idea?

Look in the walkthru section. Everything you want to do, is already there.

Did you even click the link I posted?

Archived