LegacyGT.com

Let's see your colored snowflakes

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_447/125648333467UzgG.jpg

http://stock-image.mediafocus.com/images/previews/winter-holidays-seamless-pattern-colored-snowflakes-rl1229818.jpg

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Im not sure about how to go about putting up a pic but mine are painted the Acura TSX(?) Gunmetal color with a WRB lip

I think gold would look sweet on the black car. I recently put 02-03 WRX wheels on my car(its white) and the silver wheels just dont look as good on the white as my snowflakes painted gunmketal so im thinking about what color to paint the wrx wheels LOL. Might do them the same as my snowflakes cus they look good on the car

^Winter mode? What happened to the 18's you were rocking?

this is an old picture my 18s are my winter wheels! Now I just need it to snow in California haha

look at the 05 wrx wheels they are a darkish gunmetal with a satin finish to it. I love those wheels on dark colored cars!

this is an old picture my 18s are my winter wheels! Now I just need it to snow in California haha

look at the 05 wrx wheels they are a darkish gunmetal with a satin finish to it. I love those wheels on dark colored cars!

Ah ya I forgot you are in cali lol. Makes sense now

I'll probably go a little brighter gold

like this?

i havent ever sandblasted a wheel before, but ive refinished them. id rather have sandblasted just for ease of use, but im betting the filling will take up some time saved not sanding. either way, take your time and you can get a good finish with sanding and rattle can. i prefer to go to a real paint shop and have them put good auto paint in said rattle cans tho, comes out much nicer than krylon or something like that.

ltgold.jpg.6ebd43c39b377e2c8870da45245c89e2.jpg

Archived