LegacyGT.com

Looking for 2005 LGT in LA Area for Test Fitment

StopTech

First of all, I would like to thank LandShark for bringing his 2005 LGT in to be measured for fitment. Without enthusiasts such as him, it would be much more difficult for us to find cars to measure.

Meanwhile, LandShark's upgradomania has spiralled out of control and between work and shop time to have all kinds of go-fast goodes installed on his car, the poor guy has time to sleep. ;)

So, we're looking for another LGT near Torrance that can set aside about two hours to have us take a look at the car. All we need to do is install a front and rear brake line in order to be certain that we're satisfied with fitment. The only reason we ask for two hours of your time is incase the lines we designed aren't up to snuff. In that case, we may need to build new prototype lines and that requires a little extra time.

If you're interested in bringing your car in, please contact me at tim @ stoptech.com and we can talk about a time for you to come in as well as what we can do to compensate you for your time.

Thanks,

Tim Kelsch

StopTech LLC

will an OBXT work?

I work in the torrance area, and you could have my car all day any weekday.

EDIT: They want to work on rear brake lines, so my OBXT won't work. They are still looking 4 someone

Well since I seem to be the LA prototype guy, I'll throw my name into the hat. I've worked with Tein and Harman Motive on developing products, and would be happy to help you guys out too. I'll actually be in Torrance this Saturday at HM fine tuning my reflash, so if you guys work weekends that would be perfect.

I'll also shoot you an email.

Hey, Tim

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you, your colleagues and seeing how nice a shop StopTech runs. I regret that I can't make it back in conveniently to verify fitment. Looking fwd to getting my brake lines once you do confirm fitment.

Too bad that a BBK from StopTech is out-of-the-question for the stock Legacy wheels. Just too tight already under the spokes. However, I've since moved up to 18" Rotas and would like to know if a BBK is an option now. Can you send along a set of those nifty cardboard fitment checks that I could try out inside my new wheels?

thanks,

Landshark

Archived