LegacyGT.com

2005 subaru legacy third brake light part number

DrSpeed

So, in the attempt to put in an LED bulb in the 3rd brake light, I broke the cover - Pulled instead of pushed...and didn't see this thread.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15461&highlight=brake+light+part+number

Does anyone have the Part number for the 3rd brake light cover for the tan interior?

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

For that shitty little piece of plastic? Is it a wagon? That would mean a little larger piece of shitty plastic. Maybe you looked up teh specB uber plastic by mistake?

That's why I hate taking apart interior trim. First of all it is a puzzle as to which way to pry, pull, or push and secondly it is so effing expensive when do inevitably break something.

If the dealer had done it they would have just put it back in place and you wouldn't have known the difference.

It is still ugly.

For that shitty little piece of plastic? Is it a wagon? That would mean a little larger piece of shitty plastic. Maybe you looked up teh specB uber plastic by mistake?

That's why I hate taking apart interior trim. First of all it is a puzzle as to which way to pry, pull, or push and secondly it is so effing expensive when do inevitably break something.

If the dealer had done it they would have just put it back in place and you wouldn't have known the difference.

Pretty much, you get FKD either way...push, pull, it's the damn 50-50-90 rule....anytime there's a 50-50 chance of getting it right, 90% of the time, you're WRONG.

I wish it was a super duper light weight CF of TEH spec B, but no, standard issue Legacy GT....FML. :mad:

Sorry I'm late to this thread, DrSpeed.

I've still got a copy of the '05 "Vacation Pix," complete with the parts numbers listing, in .pdf format. If you want to PM me a viable e-mail address, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

E-mail file sent from my Yahoo account to your Gmail. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Thanks!!! That's awesome of ya. I need to figure out how to be a donating member here...gotta give back to the community some how!!!

Dood, you are hilarious...seriously crack me up. =)

^ I wish women found me that charming! ;)

No thanks needed, bruddah. Like you said, I'm just trying to repay those in the community who've helped me in the past, by paying it forward. :)

If you need the other file, LMK.

Archived