• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are nice...

...stay focused.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Already have some billet blanks sitting here that are going off to Kelford shortly

Would love to know what you get out of it.

How did you get blanks? I was going to just buy replacement OEM cams and send them for grinding.

Do you have a build list? What have you don ge and what is next beside the cams?

What did you like and what did you not like?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

BtSsm is now working on our engines! And it rocks!

Quick trip around town, getting the hang of the default visible/loggable params.

Will be able to add much more custom stuff based on their addresses from Ecutek software suite (will need to get that info from Rob @ AMR)

I checked out some early LVs (Learned Values) and logged for a bit too (using rear defrost button to toggle logging on/off).

Polling rate is awesome and a few of the params I looked at are actually either more accurate or respond to operating condition changes better/faster than their generic OBDII counterparts (MAF, AFR, IAT).

Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-47-40_resized.thumb.png.b682f738b2183c95599e1a395be2606e.png

Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-48-34_resized.thumb.png.a6e65c1c9af1b89137ce9778fc28d23a.png

Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-48-46_resized.thumb.png.ad6971e288a74c04b2ed316ba4f22082.png

Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-18-58_resized.thumb.png.4098864e697a9cd489adb8b31de46bf2.png

BtSsm_LV_20150214_1426.png.f70f5cfdbc2fceb207386df3a95d4cd6.png

BtSsm_LV_20150214_1447.png.0cdb5b9d33ba82e333667b2b057ed98a.png

Will you please get her to join this forum and share?

My wife just got an AMG GLA45... 0-62 in 4.4, I already tuned it and it is doing 3.2 on pump fuel, 3.2 on E85 as well because it turns tire into smoke until it gets traction

Italian Legacy's should be running low 4's once he gets it all sorted out correct?

Hell if I could get my 3.6R to run mid to upper 4's N/A Id be beyond ecstatic. 3.2? That's another world right there.

I run a flat 5 sec 0-60 now without headers and 0-100 in 13

Watch "0-100 3.6r sonoco gt 260 fuel" on YouTube

0-100 3.6r sonoco gt 260 fuel:

Same for me and a dude on here whose name rhymes with erscitus.

Intake, exhaust, and a good tune on 》= 91 will get you there.

Just dont expect a sub 14 second quarter mile. With our 5eat, you are looking at mid to high 14s and mid to high 90s (no not 99 nor 98).

It is great out of the gate.

With the header, it will be a shade better but not sure if it will hit 100.

Same for me and a dude on here whose name rhymes with erscitus.

People called me nuts for saying 5-flat to 5.2 with a launch. I do it as well on 93.

I'm pretty excited to see what it'll do with headers this weekend, because I'll probably be accused of being even more nuts which I don't deny.

Edited by KFCConspiracy

From what it sounds like the tune, intake and exhaust will get you that 0-60 in 5 and from what Perscitus has said the headers & piping are what give the car that big torque increase? Am i following this correctly?

Now, why would anyone want to mod an NA car?

You know that intake makes no difference and the stock exhaust is just fine for 300+ hp.

;)

Did it shift to third before 100km? Cellphone is hard to see.

The shifts were faster than in my car...and I can not launch at 4000 rpm. Rev limiter bounces at 2500.

Yes, wrong gear ratios for a good 100kph time. 5EAT is a lot easier to do

I was watching my speedo today. Looks like I hit close to 70mph or 105kph (???) before I get third gear.

The lack of a shift into third helps a lot.

I just wish third went into fourth with as much violence as second goes into third :)

I think the 5speed auto helps out with the 0-100 acceleration but the 6speed will help with the top speed and fuel efficiency.

plus the ez36d is a bigger displacement so it will technically gain more by those mods in comparison to a turboed 4 with the identical mods. where the Legacy GT gets bigger gains is when you crank the boost up, simply by changing the ECU Tune, exhaust, and intake will not necessarily turn the boost up so the motor will still be getting about the same CFM but would utilize it more efficiently.

its all hearsay, but I love me some Displacement :)

Edited by Aeterna