LegacyGT.com

What wood trim is this? I want it!

beatadrum

Hey I saw this awhile back, but never thought of asking here if anyone knows, ya'll will know though. It looks very similar to the new Mercedes Black Birds-eye Maple wood trim, and I love that trim....also does anyone know where I can get this to replace my 07 wood trim?? Thanks.

BL5005.jpg.7a6bf6c048f82e5e4521cae49bfddaae.jpg

That would actually look good with the black interior...

I just never cared for the fake wood in the taupe interiors. That's what steered me towards the black, plus I'd hate trying to keep a taupe interior clean.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

In all seriousness, there is a member here who painted his silver trim bits black and it looked great against his black interior. He left the center radio column silver however.

It looked more "BMW"... I'll try to find the link.

Edit- found it. Ignore the red trim photoshops at the beginning.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56261&highlight=red+trim

That black Bird's Eye does look good though...

Would somebody please tell me what that black box is :)

This product controls electronic throttle body, which provide for more quick response at low or middle range. Wiring layout is midway between engine ECU and Accel pedal sensor.

By wire controller raise response from stock condition, at acceleration in city area on highway, passing, and other situations.

LINE UP

For Legacy BL/BP turbo AT, BLE/BPE 3.0L NA AT, BL/BP 2.0L NA AT&MT, Forester SG5 turbo AT, each JDM only.

21130CL0110  ¥39,900 (5% tax incleded)

For Legacy BL/BP turbo MT, BLE/BPE 3.0L NA 6MT, SG9 turbo 6MT each JDM only.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I wouldn't get center parts from Japan. Their cars are different because of the whole LHD vs RHD issue. The angles are different and won't fit. Sorry to burst your bubble. It is possible that they will fit, but they probably won't. :(

Archived