LegacyGT.com

05 LGT Wagon---HOOD LOUVERS--Lots Of Pictures

SGT Daddy

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will post some better pictures later after I wash it.

Louvers are: RunCool Hood louvers

Size: 2 11/16" x 18"

Painted to match car.

Install done by Auto Trim and Design local to me.

Car does have almost a 100,xxx on it and the louvers were painted this week. SO there might be a little difference. I am partially color blind so it matches to me. As to the "Why?" I have them on my Jeep and all the HWY driving I do they made a world of difference I have a muti-state trip in the near future to see how much a difference they make. on my Jeep it is Huge, so I have going for a little since these are a third the size that are on the jeep. That and I can say I am the only one.

Forgive me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that people who are color blind can spot shades better then people who aren't. In fact, I read that the army liked people who were color blind because they could spot people in camouflage better then people who aren't.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

Yes that applies to most colors for me and I said only partially not totally;0 where you see black, white and greys I have a friend who is totally color blind and thats what they see.

I am partially color blind so it matches to me.

Yes that applies to most colors for me and I said only partially not totally

I fail to see you're point disputing the fact that your partial color blindness is irrelevant to detecting different shades of white.

Question though - even if you really couldn't tell if it was off, wouldn't you want to know it was off? Would it not bother you that other people would see your car and wonder

a) why it has louvers on the hood

and

b) why they are a different white than the rest of the car

• I Donated Too
I will post some better pictures later after I wash it.

Louvers are: RunCool Hood louvers

Size: 2 11/16" x 18"

Painted to match car.

Install done by Auto Trim and Design local to me.

http://dumpfm.s3.amazonaws.com/images/20101112/1289548221706-dumpfm-HeyMo-tumblr_lbr5tkeffO1qcixll.gif

From what I have found from looking. I believe that I have the only one with this mods.

Ya think?

Are you ******* kidding me? This is the dumbest ******* thing I've ever seen on the forums. Regardless to the mismatch in color, why the **** would you put louvres on the hood of a car with a large functional airscoop already? Let's see how colorblind you are.

:lol:

From what I have found from looking. I believe that I have the only one with this mods.

I wonder why. Good job destroying resale value. I hope you enjoy it when it rains and water soaks your engine harness.

Archived