LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY Meet (Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse)

Power4

So who wants to do a LegacyGT.com meet sometime in the next couple of months (end of '09)? We started talking about a meet in this thread but I figure more people will see it in a dedicated one.

We could do it anywhere there's good driving roads/scenery around Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse. I propose Letchworth State Park about 40 min south of Rochester which has some cool roads and incredible scenery.

I just finished school at Geneseo, and would have loved to go, but am no longer in the area. Now, im back home like 10 mins from the CT border. Who knows, mabye id make a trip over to visit some ppl back at school and go to the meet depending on when it is. I think that Letch is a perfect location. It would be sweet to get a nice photo shoot at the park, esp if you guys plan for when the leaves are changing (would be VERY scenic). subscribed for now....

Might be interested.. What's the plan? Meet somewhere and drive in a convoy of lgts?

Yup, so far it looks like the main destination will be Letchworth State Park. Maybe everyone could meet up in Rochester first and we could all grab some food then convoy down to the park for some driving and awesome backdrops for photo shoots?

So several people would prefer early November, does Nov. 7 or 8 work better?

i live in really far north jersey like 20 min from new york if youd like an sti to tag along haha id be up for it i love getting out there and seeing different subies

You're definitely welcome to tag along!

So here's what I think we should do:

What: Fun upstate NY Subie cruise

When: Sunday, November 8 at 1:00 PM

Where: Meet in Rochester (exact location TBD) then cruise to Letchworth State Park

Anyone have any ideas where to meet in Rochester or any other details we want to figure out?

Archived