LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a black or graphite grey 5th Gen GT traveling on 95N/128N yesterday around 3:20 pm, and then another 5th Gen black/grey GT (or possibly the same one) on 95S (north of the 95/128 split/merge) around 6:15/6:30 this morning... waved, but was traveling in the opposite direction each time, so you're unlikely to have seen the wave. Anyone?

Black 5th gen LGT on Central St. in Andover yesterday evening. It was headed towards the center of town while I was going in the other direction heading home. Looked stock. I gave a thumbs-up, but the driver didn't really react.

• I Donated Too
I see quite a few NA legacy's in my area but I doubt any of them are on this forum... I pass a black one every day and he also lives in my neighborhood... As well as I saw a white one waiting at the intersection of RT 169 and 101 this AM, I passed him going the other way and he didn't acknowledge my presence.

I have an NA version for my DD as well as what might be described as a GT and I am on this forum. At the moment I might be described as keeping the GT only to allow me legitimate membership to this forum actually... Something aac0036 forgot to do.

• I Donated Too
Spotted someone who looked suspiciously like Ian in his black 2.5i on route 60 in Everett or Revere yesterday

Probably him

Probably Neal.

Or not. Could have been me... I need to get on here more.

What the hell would I have been in Revere for, I can't even remember when I was last there?

Don't answer that, it's rhetorical... I know what's on squire road and no.

I have an NA version for my DD as well as what might be described as a GT and I am on this forum. At the moment I might be described as keeping the GT only to allow me legitimate membership to this forum actually... Something aac0036 forgot to do.

lolwut? English isn't my first or second language, so I might be missing something here.

And didn't spot Jeremy at Sonic last night, but Grant was there!

Grey 07+ GT looked stock but was with me on rte 3, 495 south and 2 west into Leominster. Doubt was a member seeing he didn't wave back. But never know

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Silver 4th Gen GT on 95 South (north of 128 split/merge) around 8:20 this morning... tried to throw up a wave as I traveled north, but mighta been too late to be seen. Good looking ride!