LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Tide, gumby, and the moderating team.

RaGe

so you guy tell me what is wrong with this picture. now i know i have had my run ins with some of the moderating team, had my fair share of warning etc... But this kind of shit is getting really old. when it comes to buying stuff on this board, i have the worst luck ever. but you tell me whats wrong with this pictures.

I have bought calenders from this site, i am a premium donating member, have decals of LGT.com on my car. now i dont know if any of that means anything or not, but i seriously do not think it is fair for board members to get treated like this just for a few bucks.

I stay to myself anymore, and i am jsut trying to modify my car using the provided vendors. yes i have had a fair share of pleasant transactions, but i have also had my fair share of pure crappy ones. i am not asking for a miracle here by any means, but why do members get treated like this? and why isnt anything getting done about it. this is the legacy owners association, Not the legacy vendors association. Its just really crappy this stuff happens. and yes i knwo i can just take my buisness somewhere else. i know this. But how long can this kind of stuff go on before something needs to be done about it?

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61701&page=33

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
Rage has had particularly bad luck, but there has to be some sort of recourse against vendors who are not completely honest about the shipping, etc.

Rage has had particularly bad luck, but there has to be some sort of recourse against vendors who are not completely honest about the shipping, etc.

+1 it seems vendors get away with quite a bit of nonsense here

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Hopefully Josh will have some real answers soon. Unfortunately, it's the weekend and looks like he has to get hold of Innovative first. I find it strange he would tell you it's IN STOCK when it is in fact NOT. :( I've had great success buying through importimage, as have many others, however, this is not acceptable. Either it's IN STOCK (physically there) or it's not.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

well, emotions tends to get the best of us sometimes as this situation did. I just know if some of the moderating team was allowed to really get involved with some of the stuff that takes place on here, then alot would be stopped. There are some moderators that actually do care. Chad has even said so himself. he works 80+ hours a week. So how can he keep track of whats going on? he cant. give some of that power up. i mean, dont get me wrong. Getting a hundred bucks or more from someone for a vendor status is good, and it would come in handy. but they are making a profit using this site selling items to members. Now those who donate, arent getting anything in return. What, a sticker? when i donated, i donated because of all the information that is available, i thought it was only right. But why is it the ones who DONATE, are getting crapped on by some of the vendors and there poor work ethics. I am a member of a local subaru forum as well. The site administrators actually turn down some of the requesting vendors because of their work ethics.

now i dont know what can actaully be done about this, but you would think tide would want to stand behind its members of this board. either that or if he is too busy, maybe allowing the moderators to do what they are wanting to do.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

TRUST ME i feel your pain.

just so you know alot of vendors do drop ship many of their items. they dont get as much of a discount like this but it happens alot. they dont actually have alot of the items they have listed or claim to sell in their shop.

its the nature of the beast we call the web..

Why are you so upset about something simply not being in stock? This isn't like some sort of involved scam or something, just a stock/ordering delay.

I mean, I've called Walmart before to check stock on something, been told they had it, and then found out they were sold out when I got there. I certainly wasn't looking for the manager to have whoever I spoke with fired or the BBB about the store scamming me? It's.. just not that big of a deal.

Why are you so upset about something simply not being in stock? This isn't like some sort of involved scam or something, just a stock/ordering delay.

I mean, I've called Walmart before to check stock on something, been told they had it, and then found out they were sold out when I got there. I certainly wasn't looking for the manager to have whoever I spoke with fired or the BBB about the store scamming me? It's.. just not that big of a deal.

considering the fact that you are not familiar with RaGe and the problems he has had in the past with vendors (note that this is plural) on this site, i don't feel that you are in a position to generalize, and generally dismiss, his concerns.

considering the fact that you are not familiar with RaGe and the problems he has had in the past with vendors (note that this is plural) on this site, i don't feel that you are in a position to generalize and generally dismiss his concerns.

I'm asking in reference to this specific thread, which has a link in the beginning to this specific problem. If the gripe is with other vendors, why reference this vendor?

Right, and they, like me, are going to look at this and go "What, why are you so upset about someone being out of stock on something?". What I'm getting at here is provide better references, because just saying "Oh you know that stuff in the past that we know about? Yeah that stuff", doesn't really help anything.

the point i made is that if you don't know why this has escalated to the point of a site regular adressing the mods directly in a thread, then you have no business chiming in.

with that, i am done pushing this thread further off topic.

ibthisthreadisloganized

Archived