LegacyGT.com

instrument cluster

RaGe

I have tried doing a search and have come up with nothing like i am wanting to know. Do they make a cluster for a 05-06 dash cluster, that is diff from ours? you know how they make aftermarket clusters that light up diff. thats what i am trying to find out.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

^ Brother RaGe is indeed a 2.5i. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

its a good thing i have medical insurance. Because i keep hitting these brick walls. Oh well. Maybe in time.

OTM.

its a good thing i have medical insurance. Because i keep hitting these brick walls.

:lol: ROFL!!!!!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

just so happen to like it alot better than regular stuff. just like to be different. not only that but i have infantry eyes and ears. flash bangs and nades and a mixture of other stuff has left me in another state of mind. and no offense taken.

OTM.

judging by the looks of it its the whole piece. hum.. i bet that would be fun to replace. good find though. dont look that much diff than the N/A. other that i think mine only goes up to 140.

OTM.

^ It looks like SUPER fun to replace..... :lol:;)

Pulling up the console removal file on Vacation Pix has the entire process broken down, and it seems like it might take a while, to say the least.....

And I also wonder if the CAN between the GT and i models are compatible?

• 9 years later...

I just bought a 20 pack of T10 194 LEDs (blue) for 15 bucks on Amazon. I'll let you know how it turns out and I'll post pics once the project is done.

I've been searching for info about this mod on a 05 LGT but haven't turned up much. IF anyone has any more info, it'd be great. Also, IF anyone has a picture of the back of their 05 LGT gauge cluster could you please post? Otherwise, I'll just learn as I go like I always do :)

Thanks!

Archived