LegacyGT.com

if you could buy your legacy all over again....

mr.e-pants

Hi, im thinking about selling my truck and definitely want a subaru. I'm trying to decide between a wrx and a legacy. Anyway, i was just wondering what i should look for and any pointers. If you could buy your car over again what would you pass on and what would you buy instantly. thanks for any input.

Having bought a 09 SpecB this past March. Yes I would buy this car again.

To bad they never made a SpecB wagon. Haven't driven the Spec in almost two weeks, the 05 is my DD.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I love my 05 wagon, and the Spec B wasnt available then....

If I had to replace my car with another Legacy it would be a 2007 Spec B. By 07 they changed around enough things to really make it shine over the 05s/

definitely happy with my 08 LGT with leather and all the goods...but if i had to do it all over again...i would get an 09-09 OBXT because i am know to making sleeper cars super fast...bwahahaha...

the legacy gt is not much of a sleeper..but i still love when some american muscle or expensive european cars try and pull up next to me and try to pass me up..i press S# and look in my rear view :lol:

well at least some people may think that its not all that fast...little do they know...i guess it is a sleeper...especially its the old man car color..so my friends and family say teasing me..dark bronze metallic did grow on me surprisingly...

on another note with my gf...talked her out of a ralliart sportback lancer...and she did get the 11 legacy premium..its more of a practical car...and if she want turbo she can ride with me...SUBIE FAMILY...that makes 4 in our family...2 STI's and 2 legacies... =)

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

The only thing I would have done differently is to make my '05 LGT into a spec.B sooner than I did. :lol:

From Feb. when I finally jumped all in.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3245/img4225r.jpg

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Bought my 2010 Legacy 2.5i Premium in Aug 2010. I wanted the 3.6R Limited, but just couldn't afford it.....then 6 months later I got a promotion, and could afford it, wouldn't ya know it?

So, if I could do it again, I'd go 3.6R Limited. Maybe when my wife is ready to trade up from her 2008 Impreza 2.5i, I'll get her the 3.6R Limited.

Archived