Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You gotta drive for a good bit - head up towards the mountains...takes about an hour and a half to get to some good roads. My folks live right up there though, near dahlonega. I haven't been home since Christmas break, I'm getting tired of the f$%*!&^ Athens/Clarke county police and their ridiculous speed traps.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in Woodstock, but work in Roswell. Just got my .B last weekend. Anybody have a Cobb or Kartboy shortshifter in the area? I need a short shifter very soon, and am stuck between the two. I'm leaning more towards the Cobb. See yall around.
2011 WRX Hatch currently. Looking for OXT or FXT for new daily to go with the WRX.

a friend of mine has a kartboy. He seems to like it. He had some issue with it being almost TOO short tho, I want to say it was within millimeters of being a problem. Never seen a cobb as I have a 5EAT and wouldn't want it any other way.

I cant figure out why people pay extra for a spec B but welcome all the same.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I cant figure out why people pay extra for a spec B but welcome all the same.

I purchased mine used, and mainly paid extra for the 6 speed. After all that I had read on porblems with the 5mt, I wanted something that could hold up to 350hp. I also like the pretty inserts in the seats, and the Nav is better than I expected. Oh, and I've also grown to really like the looks of the 07 .B wheels.

This car is 90% of what I was looking for. The shifter in my last car was much shorter, with shorter throws, and I've grown to really like the feel. So my 1st mission is to get it closer to that. I think I am going to go with the COBB.

2011 WRX Hatch currently. Looking for OXT or FXT for new daily to go with the WRX.

comin down 75? if you have time to stop over in ATL you can always see the "sites" I guess. the varsity, the aquarium , whatever else ATL has.. honestly I never go into the city.

I hear the vortex has good burgers, and the "flying biscuit" has.. well.. biscuits.. (I dont think they fly though)

it looks like 75 takes you past macon towards perry, I THINK theres a restaurant in that area called "the depot" that has good cheese biscuits. It may have been in Madison. I dont really remember now its been years.

perry appears to be a small town with a highway running through it, so.. +1 on what was said above, watch your speed. Ticket revenue feeds families in small towns :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Not much happening around the Macon area. We pick up the back roads from Macon for trips to St. Simons. One of these days, I'd like to head further down 75 to Tifton, then cut across 82. This passes through Enigma, GA. I just want to say that I've been there.

I jsut realized i did not post here yet...

I'm in Valdosta... /wave to all. and i love making road trips, so if theres a GA meet ill surely try to be there! (when i get home in July of course)

back on topic... after ATL there isnt to much going on down 75 that i have notice...

Whats in Enigma, GA?

:iam:

I have a car

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=enigma,+ga&ie=UTF8&ll=31.415553,-83.326664&spn=0.012782,0.020084&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr]enigma, ga - Google Maps[/ame]

nothing apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

this was a silver LGT sedan with tinted windows. Driver was a white guy in his 20s/30s. Guy did not have DRLs turned off (wasting precious bulb life!) when I drove by he leaned over as if to see if that was an LGT that passed him. I was making a left turn to drop off my drycleaning.

You would know what the east/west conn. was if you were on it :lol:

It runs from Smyrna to Powder Springs.

wont bump into me then... or at least it will be very unlikely.

yea.. the last time we had a legacy ride n grill I lost my job.. hopefully if you decide to have another it wont happen again and I will be able to go.