LegacyGT.com

Big Meet! Toys for Tots Drive! Food, Music, Prizes!!!

m sprank

Infamous Performance is proud to announce our first Big Meet!

We are planning an All Subaru meet, to be held at our new location. Saturday Dec. 10th. We will provide food, drinks, music and the locale. You bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to the Marines Toys for Tots drive (we are an official collection site). Each toy provided earns a raffle ticket. Prizes will be awarded through out the day.

Enjoy the atmosphere, food, etc and check out the cars, take pix, possibly a cruise after the Meet.

Not cheapo lame prizes. We have official sponsors for awards. Brands like CNT Racing, ERZ Performance, Drag Wheels, Paranoid Fabrications, Turn14 distribution, FBP and IP&T.

Prizes already donated for raffle include:

ERZ 44mm EWG up pipe

CNT Catted Down pipes (more than 1)

Drag 18" wheels

Paranoid Fabrications Saggy butt shims

IP&T ACVS Oil line kits

Gauges

and more!

Come join the fun, donate a toy and possibly win a Big prize.

More info to follow.

Thanks!!!

tfort.thumb.JPG.7ef302a79bfef59a770a6691778b479b.JPG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Infamous Performance is proud to announce our first Big Meet!

We are planning an All Subaru meet, to be held at our new location. Saturday Dec. 10th. We will provide food, drinks, music and the locale. You bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to the Marines Toys for Tots drive (we are an official collection site). Each toy provided earns a raffle ticket. Prizes will be awarded through out the day.

:icon_sad::lol:

I'll print up the flyer and go to Line204. Im sure I can get Fernando to give me a proper price considering the cause. Look at their catalog and let me know what you want.

http://www.line204.com/c/Line204_Production_Catalog.swf

Im thinking: 10'x10' tents, several sides, 6' or 8' tables, folding chairs, outdoor propane heaters and a couple huge ice coolers for drinks. Im in negotiation with a bbq master who owns his own whole, custom BBQ trailer as well. Just let me know how many of what you need and I will make it happen.

Other cars are welcome. Most of the prizes are Subaru specific. What I meant by "all Subaru" was all models. Not just an LGT meet, or a WRX meet. But any and all Subies are welcome. Bring the Brat! With the cause being Toys for Tots, we wont turn anyone away.

Archived