LegacyGT.com

GI/FS: Perrin Headers, GrimmSpeed coated 38mm EWG Uppipe and Tial 38mm wastegate

m sprank

Changeling my set up (again).

Anyone interested in my Perrin Headers? Less than 3000 miles on them. $500?

Also have a Coated GrimSpeed 38mm EWG uppipe and dump tube. Was installed and fit, then uninstalled. So, brand new, just no box. Car was never even started. $250?

Same thing for the Tial. Was installed and fit (plumbing run) then uninstalled. $250?

I changed my mind already. Going 44mm EWG and different headers.

My loss is your gain. Headers are $800+ new. Uppipe and Tial are $600+ new.

Everything is in perfect condition. I can take pix later. Just thought I would give locals a shot before posting in the classifieds

-Mike

I'm interested in the headers. I'm ok with the UEL rumble going away, but did it increase the pitch of the exhaust note at all?

I have this header along with catless megan DP and perrin dual exhaust. It's much quieter especially at idle. I like the sound at WOT too.

Remember me? I"m Slim Shady! The fool who took what was possibly the fastest LGT in Cali and put it on stands 6 months ago to make it go FASTER!

Yeah, it has about 1/2 inch of dust on it now. No brakes, no motor, no interior, etc. but WTF? Why not strt changing parts again?

The turbo parts are in shipping. I bought new sways, headers, uppipe, coils, some bushings, a CBE, FMIC, fuel rails, FPR, and about $10k more. I have got to start putting her back together. My heart aches making everyone elses car go faster while mine just rots.

I pay $524.a month for her in payment. That means I spent over $3k in payments with her on stands. FACK!

I know I will need it. But, unfortunately that bridge will have to be crossed when I get to it. I am tapped and I still need to pay the powdercoater and have a few interior pieces CF wrapped. Besides the butt load of labor.

But, its a labor of love. Someday it will all be worth it.

Anyone have a line on Wraps? I want to get both my truck and the car wrapped for the business.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived