LegacyGT.com

Er hc !!!!!!!!! Need help!!!

hey guys ,

need help ASAP here is the story

last june i spun the bearing in my 2005 legacy 2.5gt , well i finally was able to get every thing bought and put back together , last night i filled the engine with all required fluids and oil , put the battery in and connect it up and got in the car and went to start it and nothing happen :confused: the gauges did their little sweep show then the temp gauge went to MAX and the odometer displayed ER HC,

i have checked grounds and fuses, the car was with out a battery in it since around august last year ..

i have done searched and haven't came up with a prime cause yet ... any help that anyone can provide it would be great ... i miss my car !!!!!!!

we were goin over this post and tried it all and it is still there , won't crank over

Did you catch the issue with the harness? I don't know to which they're alluding, but it sounds tricky.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

I had this issue for 2 days after a rebuild. It ended up being the grounds. There's one on the bottom of each head and don't forget the 2 connected to the TGV housings. I'm not sure but the ground on the starter could affect it as well. I know you said you checked them but so did I... hope you find the cause

I had this issue for 2 days after a rebuild. It ended up being the grounds. There's one on the bottom of each head and don't forget the 2 connected to the TGV housings. I'm not sure but the ground on the starter could affect it as well. I know you said you checked them but so did I... hope you find the cause

Yup you were correct it was the tgv grounds ,we had disconnected them and forgot to put them back on!!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO THE GUYS WHO POSTED AND THE QUICK RELIES AND SUGGESTIONS 😀😃😄😉😎😆👋✋

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Archived