LegacyGT.com

Help! No Turn Signals

So the other day i went to unlock my doors and start the car to warm up. pressed unlock once and it blinked and beeped twice as normal. Hit the button again and no beeps or flashing. but doors unlocked. So after driving for a bit i realised the blinkers were not working. no hazards either. so far ive found the alarm beeper is VERY quiet but not turn signals or hazards work. anyone know what it could be? im leaning towards the flasher relay...

• 4 weeks later...
Not a fuse unless I'm not seeing the correct one. Sorry its been a bit since this was posted been busy and car hasn't been drivin. Now that I have to start driving it again i need to get this sorted. I don't think it can be a fuse because it failed twice on me and now hasnt started working again. Also the alarm beep I found is still present, its just SUPER quiet. possible to be the multifunction switch?

• 2 weeks later...
ok. not a fuse. and i replaced multi-function switch and the flasher relay. still dont work. im completely lost as to what else is wrong. is there a wiring diagram for the turn signal system anywhere? could it be the alarm system since its beep is almost completely silent now?

Archived