LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Someone at Grand Sport Center on Pyott Rd in Lake In The Hills rocks a 2008 White LGT with tinted windows...looks pretty tough. See them all the time since I pass it on my way to/from work. I waved last time I saw them when I went by...

Ya Sure?

i dont think u were at any of the meets I went to...

BWW wings in skokie Sept 07'

Hooters Downers Grove Feb 08'

Nasioc/LGT meet 2 Thursdays ago.

Those are the only ones Ive been to.

and has better access to candy bars.

Ice cream beyotch...

Not candy bars..

Anyway I ran into DF in the Portilos drive through on Ogden in Naperville yesterday. He told me how much he wished he had chrome rims ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Ice cream beyotch...

Not candy bars..

Anyway I ran into DF in the Portilos drive through on Ogden in Naperville yesterday. He told me how much he wished he had chrome rims ;)

When was the last meet you showed up that he brought ice cream? Bish, he brings candy bars for the cool kids.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Someone at Grand Sport Center on Pyott Rd in Lake In The Hills rocks a 2008 White LGT with tinted windows...looks pretty tough. See them all the time since I pass it on my way to/from work. I waved last time I saw them when I went by...

Ha, that'd be me. You've got the DGM Spec B I'd assume? Good looking car. :icon_wink

Edited by TKDKracker007

Spotted MOJO DAD at Easton Towne Center in Columbus today. ABP wagon, nice FMIC:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

I saw a couple of Legacy's this weekend. I was racing at Road America and I saw 2 silver LGT's 1 near Sheboygan and one on Hwy 10 near Appleton.

I also saw a white LGT with a mesh grill and wing on Hwy 54 near Waupaca. I think it had tinted windows.