LegacyGT.com

Start a new meet up ??

05.GT.Ryan

I know a lot of people go to ct to meet up but if anyone around mass or nh wanna start a meet around ma/nh let me know... I wanna meet some people on here and check out some cars but ct is over an hr away and not really convenient for a bunch of us I'm sure...

Anyone interested???

We did a thing a couple weeks ago in Danvers at Independence Mall. There was the aforementioned thing out in Fitchburg last week. Last summer there were a couple Richardson's Ice Cream meets organized by Alberto. We don't have anything organized and regular. Troll the NE spotted thread, the NE post whore thread, and a couple other New England local threads to stay on top of that.

We did a thing a couple weeks ago in Danvers at Independence Mall. There was the aforementioned thing out in Fitchburg last week. Last summer there were a couple Richardson's Ice Cream meets organized by Alberto. We don't have anything organized and regular. Troll the NE spotted thread, the NE post whore thread, and a couple other New England local threads to stay on top of that.

I will thanks!!!

Also ... Wicked Big Meet: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wicked-bro-meet-lgt-meetup-208688.html

Also, if you've seen any of the BrenTuning LGT Dyno days threads, those attract a bunch of the local color. There have been two so far. There isn't currently a third one scheduled, but if I had to guess, I would say there might be one at the end of the summer/some time in the fall depending on interest. Probably be one next spring too. ;) That's out in the Woostah direction, but that can't be more than 45 min to an hour on 495 for you.

Enjoy!

Archived