LegacyGT.com

And the most ticketd cars in the country are.....

Yea, saw that on the morning news today. WRX, go figure.

Work is blocking your link.

Found this,

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/speed-traps-americas-10-most-ticketed-cars/

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm not buying the validity of that list at all. You have to take into account production numbers and the numbers of those cars actually on the road. Sure the GTR is fast, but how many are out there compared to Scion? Not only that, but VW Rabbit and Toyota Supra on the list? Both of those cars ended production a long time ago...

I wasn't surprised in the least about the WRX.

I AM surprised about the Tribeca, Subaru sells like none of them. I'm imagining it's probably just one crazy driver ruining it for the other 2 Tribeca owners in the US. :)

... surprised about the Tribeca, Subaru sells like none of them. I'm imagining it's probably just one crazy driver ruining it for the other 2 Tribeca owners in the US. :)

+1 :lol: I can't believe the Tribeca made the list

... I mean even a Prius made the list.

I can't believe a Prius made the list. Funny, I was pulled over yesterday because I didn't have a front license plate and had a clear cover over my rear plate.

someone should post this on nasioc and see what they have to say

Ha, I did then the trolls over there started yelling repost. I never hated people on a forum as much as I do the shitheads over there lol

I'm not buying the validity of that list at all. You have to take into account production numbers and the numbers of those cars actually on the road. Sure the GTR is fast, but how many are out there compared to Scion? Not only that, but VW Rabbit and Toyota Supra on the list? Both of those cars ended production a long time ago...

My thoughts exactly.

With the GTO, there was no base model like the Mustang, all or nothing. I own one and I can attest to the fact that the power is intoxicating and pretty much everyone who owns one is a lead-footed dope because of it (myself included, of course).

With so many Mustangs on the road, and so many V6 models bought by people who don't want to drive fast, you are skewing the percentages. I guarantee that in a given month more Mustangs are pulled over than GTOs, Topazes, and 3000gts combined.

Who are these Prius owners? Maybe they just get tickets for parking where they want to (illegally) because of some "my car is green and I'm saving the world so I can park where ever I want":p
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived