LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• 3 weeks later...
Saw a fellow 5th gen today on RT 3 North @ around 3:50. You passed me on the left right before the NH line, dark grey with tint and dark wheels.

Was it a GT? Maybe Ellesedil? I think he travels Rt3 a lot to/from work... and his is dark grey with nice aftermarket wheels...

Was it a GT? Maybe Ellesedil? I think he travels Rt3 a lot to/from work... and his is dark grey with nice aftermarket wheels...

That's definitely my backyard, but wasn't me. I spend my weekdays on the Middlesex Turnpike between Billerica and Burlington and I have my OEM wheels on for the winter. But I can certainly be found heading to Nashua on any given weekend.

I'm still waiting to be spotted on the road by someone on here.

That's definitely my backyard, but wasn't me. I spend my weekdays on the Middlesex Turnpike between Billerica and Burlington and I have my OEM wheels on for the winter. But I can certainly be found heading to Nashua on any given weekend.

It was't a GT, only had a single exhaust :)

Ellesedil -- where do you work? I'm on that same road every day during the week as well. Work @ RSA.

Come to NW Vermont and we can trade spots. I've seen 3 5th gen LGTs in my area in the 5 1/2 years I've owned mine and one of those was for sale at the salvage title losers down the road from the house.

Come to NW Vermont and we can trade spots. I've seen 3 5th gen LGTs in my area in the 5 1/2 years I've owned mine and one of those was for sale at the salvage title losers down the road from the house.

I fly through Burlington, VT twice a year on my way to the Mostly United Provinces and Territories of Canadia. But... I don't really stop until Swanton (gas, duty free shop) and the border. And I pretty much am doing a consistent 60-80 MPH through there.

There is a nice co-op in Burlington that I stopped at for lunch last summer, though. Afterwards, the fam and I then went to the lake to eat and run off some toddler energy. If it's a nice day when we go to Canada this coming summer, we're likely to do it again.

Other than seeing pfoyle's and minuccims's 5th gen LGT's at various meet-ups, I've seen 4-8 other 5th gen LGTs in the wild with unknown owners down here in Mass. Some of the sightings may have been the same car, though.

red50 I've definitely seen your whip in Burlington. How'd you guys get this made into a sticky? I'd like the "who's in VT?" thread stickied. we have so many subi enthusiasts in VT and not enough people claiming it on this site... I TRYING TO GET SOME INSTALL DAYS GOIN ON UP HERE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
Thanks to the gentleman in the older generation wagon (red/maroon with a hood scoop, not sure model or year) that let me know one of my exhaust pipes was clogged with snow this morning! Much appreciated!

If you had a real GT the snow wouldn't have stayed in the pipes...

If you had a real GT the snow wouldn't have stayed in the pipes...

Because 4th Gens come with auto-douching tailpipes? Do you do it every month, or just when it gets clogged or stinky in your lady parts?

:hide: