LegacyGT.com

Ride height?

So I just got my car a few weeks ago, and the previous owner did some work to it. There are Swift springs on the car and I'm pretty sure OEM struts. The car sits way lower than I want and I want to get it back to stock ride height. Need the cheapest/most reliable way though!

I took it to a local shop and they gave me a quote on used OEM springs/struts. Are used springs/struts trustworthy? Or is there another way to go about getting the car raised in a somewhat cheap manner?

Thanks!

It would first help to post up your location on your profile.

I have springs that I would give you, and that would settle your issue.

You could then decide to just get new OEM springs/struts if you weren't happy.

The springs are pretty easy to come by.

Struts aren't too much, but you may want to look into some nice aftermarket setups that are comparable to the stock ride height of the LGT.

It would first help to post up your location on your profile.

I have springs that I would give you, and that would settle your issue.

You could then decide to just get new OEM springs/struts if you weren't happy.

The springs are pretty easy to come by.

Struts aren't too much, but you may want to look into some nice aftermarket setups that are comparable to the stock ride height of the LGT.

Location, updated. Suggestions on after market struts comparable to stock ride height?

• Moderators
I have a FS thread already. But for you, I'll make a deal. $875 shipped :lol:

Sounds good. I'll need to send a money order for significantly more than your asking price, but you can keep what's leftover. All I ask is that you send the springs immediately, mmmkay?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I've also got a set of springs from my spec.B and I'm in Bend, OR. If you're interested in meeting 1/2 way I'd hook you up - no trade necessary as I have Swifts already, and you should be able to get about $200-225 for the Swifts if you want to sell them. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Archived