LegacyGT.com

How about a Video Game section?

derffred

• 5 weeks later...

I like it but I dont know how much support it would have?

There's a lot of games I want but I'm too damn cheap to buy any..

still tho.. if there was a VGM section, I'd check it out!

(not that I have any pull around here. :lol:)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

left4dead ftmfw

saw a commercial for that today, looks good..along with Mirrors Edge and new Need For Speed....Looks like I'm getting a bunch of shit for myself for xmas...Don't think anyone else wants to spend $60 on me for a game for xmas..lol

I just played through Need For Speed Undercover. It's pretty good if your a fan of the series. If you get it for a computer, make sure you have a really good rig though.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

I'm not a racing game fan. Dirt and GT are about the only ones I can tolerate.

left4dead looks interesting. I want the new silent hill and I'm really waiting for RE5. I'd also like GoW2 and a few others but.. I'll wind up buying none and save that money.

When they're in the bargain bin for $20 I will pick them up. Games are not worth $60.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I like FPS games as well as driving games. I recently bough Flatout for the PC for $10 and it is pretty good for a cheap game. All my games are for the PC but I may get an Xbox for X-mas.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

psh.. general chat in the general chat forums? please.. thats not original at all.

anyone get L4D yet?

I generally trust capcom for my zombies but valve has done such an excellent job on HL (still waiting for hl3!) that I trust that it may be something interesting.

imo resident evil has become the dawn of the dead default scenario for videogame zombies. But it might be refreshing to get away from that.

I still want to buy dead rising. :lol: I almost beat a friends copy but his kept locking up so I blamed it on my 360 and gave it back to him.. but I think it was his game. :lol: We'll see.. I seriously doubt he'll ever play it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
psh.. general chat in the general chat forums? please.. thats not original at all.

anyone get L4D yet?

I generally trust capcom for my zombies but valve has done such an excellent job on HL (still waiting for hl3!) that I trust that it may be something interesting.

imo resident evil has become the dawn of the dead default scenario for videogame zombies. But it might be refreshing to get away from that.

I still want to buy dead rising. :lol: I almost beat a friends copy but his kept locking up so I blamed it on my 360 and gave it back to him.. but I think it was his game. :lol: We'll see.. I seriously doubt he'll ever play it anyway.

Yeah I am sure it was the game. 360's are very reliable systems.:lol:

Archived