LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

^^NICE! Car looks good :)

I live right around the corner from that place..

Me too I am over in Ellington like 10-15 min away. I love that place best Fajita's around IMO. Strong ass drinks also:cool:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Who has their 05 GRP wagon at planet subaru in Hanover right now? Went with my buddy who bought on 08 Forester XT to pick up some flaps saw your car sitting there. You have perrin exhaust, rear sway, carbon grill, Automatic limited black interior? You had Legcaygt.com stickers on the rear windows. Who are you!?

Today (friday) at exit 35, rt 3 south in MA at 18:05 a silver metallic lgt.

Description is vague but it could have been me. I was on Rt 3, heading to Somerville for a dinner at 7. Lots of silver LGTs in the area though.

That's mine it's an 06. The mufflers are AVO the piping is all Cobb, Perrin sways tho and as you saw I'm on my stock rims and tires I'm getting new rims and tires (18's) right now and my good rims and tires (also 18's) are on my daughters ABP 05 both are OTS Cobb stage 2. I'm getting an IPT transmission at the end of the month so maybe we can arrange a ride then, You didn't mention my DBA front rotors :icon_sad::lol::lol:

mrjk77 it's not that loud are you getting old !! Coming from someone thats almost old enough to be your father thats pretty bad :)

Who has their 05 GRP wagon at planet subaru in Hanover right now? Went with my buddy who bought on 08 Forester XT to pick up some flaps saw your car sitting there. You have perrin exhaust, rear sway, carbon grill, Automatic limited black interior? You had Legcaygt.com stickers on the rear windows. Who are you!?

I was looking to get Cobb piping but ended up going with perrin mid/y magna mufflers. Car looks nice, I'm sitting on stock wheels right now as well but I painted them black, I just love the stock wheels for some reason. I did notice the rotors when I was there just forgot to mention them! Let me know when the tranny goes in we will take a drive.

That's mine it's an 06. The mufflers are AVO the piping is all Cobb, Perrin sways tho and as you saw I'm on my stock rims and tires I'm getting new rims and tires (18's) right now and my good rims and tires (also 18's) are on my daughters ABP 05 both are OTS Cobb stage 2. I'm getting an IPT transmission at the end of the month so maybe we can arrange a ride then, You didn't mention my DBA front rotors :icon_sad::lol::lol:

mrjk77 it's not that loud are you getting old !! Coming from someone thats almost old enough to be your father thats pretty bad :)

are you driving down to NJ for the IPT VB mod? let me know. because i wanna do it on mine. and i've been contemplating about this stupid thing for a year now.

well, maybe im old or just old-fashioned. it's definitely sounds good, from what i remember, its just louder than mine (borla) :p and i'm older than you probably think i am. haha.

are you driving down to NJ for the IPT VB mod? let me know. because i wanna do it on mine. and i've been contemplating about this stupid thing for a year now.

well, maybe im old or just old-fashioned. it's definitely sounds good, from what i remember, its just louder than mine (borla) :p and i'm older than you probably think i am. haha.

jeff - you got a borla exhaust? i'd love to get an exhaust, it just can't be too loud (not due to my age though...)

yup, i have a borla. i can't even remember what stock sounds like anymore, but the borla is just a little louder? i dunno, it's perfectly within my tolerable decible range. plus, the thing wont rust, at least in the time i will have this car.

you should get the invidia v.2 quad tip that are for sale by a local member. i think they are 350.

you should get the invidia v.2 quad tip that are for sale by a local member. i think they are 350.

I believe it's Underdog who is selling his. I still think they are having fit issues with that particular piece. I think it's melting bumpers :eek:

In other news I just spotted a black 05/06 LGT on Mishawum Road in Wobrun 15 min ago. You had gold wheels, I didn't get close enough to make out the brand.

Edited by Fossil2k2

yup, i have a borla. i can't even remember what stock sounds like anymore, but the borla is just a little louder? i dunno, it's perfectly within my tolerable decible range. plus, the thing wont rust, at least in the time i will have this car.

plus it has a 1million mile warranty from Borla.

I love mine, so very happy with the decision. Before stage 2, it made a nice quiet rumble, barely any louder than stock (inside the cabin). with an upgraded DP you get a little more roar but still not too loud, unless you want it to be

mine, however, has a mean burble/roar at the moment because my crossover pipe between the heads has an exhaust leak. the thing sounds like a beast now.

Edited by snow05gtRI

yup, underdog is selling the invidia. but for the price he's selling it at, you can def. get it bent into shape so it won't melt the bumper. i dunno, from what it seems like, it needs to be lowered about 2 centimeters.

yeah the 1 gabillion mile warranty. i'm really glad i got mine as well.

8/11/10

**SPOTTED**

'08-'09 LGT...silver I think, aftermarket exhaust..

You turned right onto Rt. 12, off of Buddington in Groton CT. You were followed by a dude on a LOUD cruiser/Harley.

(I was in the parking lot of THE SPOT, shootin' the sh*t with a buddy)

^ My car is due for inspection here in MA, I have the Invidia Quat Tip I hadn't even thought about it, but if you are still running catted dp/up then there wouldnt be an issue. The dealership said it shouldn't be a problem.
habitual derail-er

^ My car is due for inspection here in MA, I have the Invidia Quat Tip I hadn't even thought about it, but if you are still running catted dp/up then there wouldnt be an issue. The dealership said it shouldn't be a problem.

Thought Mass banned any aftermarket exhaust?