LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Alright, whos got the used '07 Spec B from Auto Creek with the LIC "1BADB" and the Kosei rims? Saw it last night when I was leaving the airport....

Looked something like this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Aczwild/0113082157.jpg

Couldn't really tell what was so "bad" about it... care to elaborate?

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Hey Underdog, I've been good! Just busy :) How about yourself? I'm gonna get all girly here and say I kinda missed you guys. ;)

Vacca, my friend and I are meeting with our kids this morning (in fact I'm late and she's going to kill me) at the IHOP in Walpole, then heading back to my place for some Rock Band and Portal. I wouldn't be free until the late afternoon but if you're still in the area, let me know - I'll check in later when I'm kid-free.

-Coelli

i actually never made it out.. i got out of work at 8am.. got home and passed out till 8pm later that night. maybe sometime again we all can meet up.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

Hey to th 05-06 Black LGT Driver I saw today-

1:50PM Willmington, Ma

I pulled up behind you at the stoplight to cross over rt 125 in Wilmington. I Gave a wave but you didn't notice in your rea rview... Obviously you did manage to see me before the light turned green as you caught me by surprise when you ripped through the intersection and blasted up to your work (?) on the right. It was a quick little blast of excitement following you from the light but unfortunately you turned off right before the road gets to be fun and twisty. On my ride into work I usually drive an extra 5 minutes out of my way to take that road to where I work off of Ballardvale, instead of going one exit further north on 93 to get there. Do you work there?

-Sportwagon

Next siting!

Charlie! Good seeing you again.

Guys, we should get another meet together soon! It's been awhile, and with any luck we'll have some snow to play with. :)

good to see you too... and the significant other. :)

yeah, we missed the changing of leaves and some great photo op.

lets do something before we miss all the snow!!

Alright, whos got the used '07 Spec B from Auto Creek with the LIC "1BADB" and the Kosei rims? Saw it last night when I was leaving the airport....

Looked something like this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Aczwild/0113082157.jpg

Couldn't really tell what was so "bad" about it... care to elaborate?

That's a manager's car at my work its stock

Who was driving the black 05/06 wagon near the Essex Fair Grounds today around 2pm? Aftermarket grill, Rota? wheels, lowered, tint.

I pulled right in front of you to get to the car wash....hope you didn't have to brake. ;)

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Who was driving the black 05/06 wagon near the Essex Fair Grounds today around 2pm? Aftermarket grill, Rota? wheels, lowered, tint.

I pulled right in front of you to get to the car wash....hope you didn't have to brake. ;)

yeah that was me. I saw the car (truck?) in front of me looking like he was gonna stop for you, but I did. no prob. did you have a kid upfront?

no tint and not lowered. but yeah... aftermarket grill and those were my gunmetal G-Forces (17x8) that I sold to my manager. he mounted them on his grey 2008 2.5i Impreza. it looks hot!