LegacyGT.com

Note to all, tail lights

downtoearth

Put a vinyl tint on my tails about 1.5 years ago. I believe all my hairline cracks in my tail lights (yes both sides) are caused by the tints :mad:

Think twice before slapping on vinyl, our tail lights are pretty thin and as i found out can not handle the stress from the expansion and contraction of the film and the lens (different materials different rates and amounts)

Put a vinyl tint on my tails about 1.5 years ago. I believe all my hairline cracks in my tail lights (yes both sides) are caused by the tints :mad:

Think twice before slapping on vinyl, our tail lights are pretty thin and as i found out can not handle the stress from the expansion and contraction of the film and the lens (different materials different rates and amounts)

I want smoked tails but really dont want to deal with cops pulling me over.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Sorry but while tinting is illegal and I hate it when I see cars with what looks like spray painted tail lights, light tint really doesn't affect light output. If you happen to hit someone that has lightly tinted tails its probably cause you were following to close.

Sorry but while tinting is illegal and I hate it when I see cars with what looks like spray painted tail lights, light tint really doesn't affect light output. If you happen to hit someone that has lightly tinted tails its probably cause you were following to close.

Yes. Yes it does.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'm not gonna win this argument.

No. No you aren't.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Legal or not, that sucks dude, sorry to hear that.

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

Archived