LegacyGT.com

TINT WINDOWS

Clear corner headlights (free)

HID headlights $100

Mufflers/cans for a little sound (not much point in a full exhaust when you can get the look and sound for $100, look for CXLighting cans)

AVO Grill (on sale for $100 from Fred Beans Parts)

Wheels/tires (get a clean used set for $600)

Boom, one sick looking ride

Yes. Even better if you did them both at once.

The stock dampers are soft, valved for comfort. A lot of people say they dont even work well with stock springs :lol:

If you paired them with aftermarket springs, the ride will be a bit bouncier over dips in the road and a little harsher over bumps since they don't react fast enough to the stiffer rates from the springs.

Meh, people say that strut braces don't really do much for our car handling-wise, and only adds to engine bling.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/sways-strut-bars-both-124940.html?t=124940&highlight=strut+bars

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/strutbars-really-worthlessi-122951.html?t=122951&highlight=strut+bars

As for dampers/coilovers, I've no idea as I've yet to go that route lol

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

so this is what I'm looking at right now guys....

Rallitek springs

AVO Short throw

Rallitek sway bars

Cusco Strut brace

Crank pulley

Throttle controller

It adds up to ~1000

Thoughts? Where can I find a good set of dampers?

Ditch the strut brace, it doesnt do anything but add bling. Koni is having a sale right now on dampers, $525 shipped @ shox.com. I'd do dampers before sways based on feedback from experienced auto-x/race track members...

It is quite the deal. Several members have received them through Shox.com. Expect a wait for it though since they're on backorder from the huge sale. Someone mentioned in a thread that ordering now you wont receive them until mid-May.

You can run Koni with stock springs perfectly fine if you cant afford both at once. I'd suggest Rallitek springs, STi Pinks were designed for Bilsteins (though you could probably tune the Koni to work with them) but they are EXPENSIVE.

Front and Rear sways with endlinks and a rear sway mount(ordered from Rallitek). The best thing that I have done to the car yet. I dont autoX/race but it sure make getting on and off the highway a lot of fun.

Archived