LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted an older legacy B4, puke green color on 290 in Auburn heading towards CT. It had a monster lift kit in it, set up for ralley I guess. Also STI style wing, exhaust, the license plate said "SUPARU" It was a cute chick driving, I think!!!

At 7:10 I passed a red LGT sedan on Rte 16 southbound. It was in the four lane stretch just past the Gosling Road exit, and I tooted and waved as I went by. I actually hope you're not here, because it'd embarassing to see one of us sitting on his ass in the far left lane like that. We're not supposed to be the ones obstructing traffic!

At 7:10 I passed a red LGT sedan on Rte 16 southbound. It was in the four lane stretch just past the Gosling Road exit, and I tooted and waved as I went by. I actually hope you're not here, because it'd embarassing to see one of us sitting on his ass in the far left lane like that. We're not supposed to be the ones obstructing traffic!

OMGJDMA$$HATWTF?????

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/!!!!!!

Saw a silver LGT on Neponset this morning in Norwood around 9:15, getting onto 95N. w00t!

-Meghan

wasnt me but i saw your black wagon turning left from bolivar st onto washington st. we live in the same city and that was the first time i saw you sence the get together at friday's

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

am i the only one who feels i see more legacy's when im not in mine compared to when i am?

last friday about 630-700 white legacy on rt 2 heading to mohegan.

last night black legacy on hazard ave, enfield about 6?

and anyone here the red gt i pass when i leave work around 5 everyday on bridge st in suffield?

and anyone here the red gt i pass when i leave work around 5 everyday on bridge st in suffield?

don't know, but that could be my buddy barney, he lives in southwick and works in enfield, could be him. he's the only other red LGT i know of.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

am i the only one who feels i see more legacy's when im not in mine compared to when i am?

last friday about 630-700 white legacy on rt 2 heading to mohegan.

last night black legacy on hazard ave, enfield about 6?

the black legacy might be mine..

RBS grill, tints, HIDs, and yellow fogs?

Today I saw an OBP with GReddy exhaust(?), tinted tails and windows, lowered, stock rims, and an STi sticker on the driver and passenger door on Rt-138 in Canton MA around 11am and 11:15am. I was at Mass Tire having my Rota's put on. I wish my car was out of the garage, I wanted you to stop.

Your exhaust was very quiet BTW...

sounded like mine till you got to the sti stickers

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf