LegacyGT.com

Do a search and read around before you start modding. People that mod before reading usually end up buying things they don't end up using and then try to sell a part that no one wants. I'll admit that I was ready to drop $200 on a cold air intake before I started reading and realized that it would be $200 down the drain for now.
It's cool; I'm with the band

I believe the mazda speed 3 shares the same flange as we do. For BOV get one that is fully recirculated or at least partially so. They are not really needed until you are pushing more psi (20+)then the stock one can handle, or you have an front mount and need the adjustability of a stonger spring if its not holding boost.

If the car is stock the money is better spend on a downpipe and exhaust + tune

I have a front mount and a forge fully recirculated unit. It works really well.

To answer your question, no not without an adaptor flange, or unless its made for the LGT, or a Mazda speed 3

As far as the BOV goes, I know TurboXS makes a direct bolt on.

EDIT: Come to think of it, the TurboXS direct bolt on may just be for MY08+.

08/09 has the same intercooler and flange as 05-07, just an fyi.

Anything for 05+ Legacy's will work. Also, ANY bov will work...You just might need to get a flange for it if it is a universal....not a big deal.

Honestly, though, there are areas where your money is better spent. That whoosh sound it cool for a while, but will get old and you'll find that you don't care about it down the road after the novelty wears off.

thanks guys.

but yeah so far i have i already have my accessport hooked up, uppipes here ad the downpipes on its way in.

i plan on get the invida q300 catback exhuast. i just wanted a bov cause they just sound so lovely.

Ah, i bet it means 2008+ for the wrx, not legacy gt. the wrx switched to the lgt style turbo and intercooler in 08. That will fit your car. :cool:

Well, there you have it folks. ;) Thanks for the explanation.

Archived