LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Order/Pre-order.

im2c0ol

Anyone got any information when they taking pre-order?

So far I talked to two dealer, one is freaking ridiculous. When I sent multiples quote request for the 2014 to see what's the blow out deal is to compare. This sales man dude is just ridiculous, through 5-6 replies still no quote and asked me to come in. I told him in the second reply, that I ain't coming in until I see a good number. Who would want to waste an 1hr drive for nothing? Just got another email from the same guy today as I just sent another quote request yesterday, no quote and ask me to come in again to see how I want my Legacy built, priced and pre-order the 2015. (I call this bs, I'm trying to get more information before I can report this dumb nut to his manager). I already sent him an email at first with all the option and trim I wanted for the 2015 as there's no brochure available to public yet, how could pre-order be available. This dude just can't give me the freaking # I request and giving me unrealistic answer to come in pre-order my 2015.

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone got any information when they taking pre-order?

So far I talked to two dealer, one is freaking rediculous. When I sented muliples quote request for the 2014 to see what's the blow out deal is to compare. This sales man dude is just rediculous, through 5-6 replies still no quote and asked me to come in. I told him in the second reply, that I ain't coming in until I see a good number. Who would want to waste an 1hr drive for nothing? Just got another email from the same guy today as I just sent another quote request yesterday, no quote and ask me to come in again to see how I want my Legacy built, priced and pre-order the 2015. (I call this bs, I'm trying to get more information before I can report this dumb nut to his manager). I already sent him an email at first with all the option and trim I wanted for the 2015 as there's no brochure available to public yet, how could pre-order be available.

you sented?

perhaps scented?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Per the Subaru Owners April newsletter...

The all-new 2015 Subaru Legacy will be available for preorder in May​. Refined and reengineered with the most advanced technology and safety features, the new Legacy blends a sleek design with the confidence only a Subaru can give you. Visit your Subaru retailer soon and discover why the all-new 2015 Legacy is more than a sedan. It's a Subaru.

Nothing as I stopped by the dealer today, May just one week away. Hopefully to they open pre-order soon, nice if it get deliver before july.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Colors dammit! I want to know colors! They might as well have just left the car unpainted than the crappy silver color they are showing us!

Sad to say, I think the colors offered will sway whether I really like this car or not.... current silver color :nono:

• 3 weeks later...

Pre-Ordered mine today!

Limited Crystal White Pearl & Ivory Interior; Navigator, Moonroof, Keyless Entry & Start. Kinda sucks I can't get Eyesight, I have to have the car by mid July. It can't be option, it's an option that need to be done at the factory.

14040112950_151066acda_c.jpg

Now lets hope the 4-6 weeks goes by quick!

MSRP $29,785, offered for $27,819 let me know if anyone get better number.

There, I hope your happy now.

Be sure on post in the forum when you get it.

Couldn't be any happier, been lurking around checking all the competitors. Checked the Genesis yesterday way over price for the 2014, and no question on the 2015 is nice but the price isn't. I though it was a Lexus when I first see it.

Then head over and checked the new Honda Accord which I didn't bother to test drive cuz it's a FWD. I didn't like the rear door panel upper part, the trunk opening where seat fold down a bit smaller, and the spare tire area is not very useable like the Subarus. Also didn't like the trunk arm seem out dated, kinda hate it when you fill your trunk and the trunk arm unable to close. The only best premium interior I found by far is all the new Chevrolet these days blow Lexus, Infiniti and benz away. Although the Impala/Malibu aren't available in AWD/RWD otherwise I would of consider one, but price wise still hard to beat the new Legacy. Love the new Suburban interior but prefer the older exterior body more, we might pick up one next 1.5yr to replace our FWD Honda Pilot just got 1.5yr ago... I've been a Honda/Acura loyalty for decade, it's time for the change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My dealer just emailed me my VIN and said that it should be delivered by 7/14. Can't wait!

Lucky you, probably you're closer.

Here's mine update as of today.

Estimated Arrival

07/21/2014

Scheduled Date

06/28/2014

And I placed my preorder on 05/19/14.

I saw 2 truckloads on the interstate today. They are already on the lots in Indianapolis.

Sweet! I hope they hit my dealer by end of next week.

Damn, they just pushed back my date to the 18th of July.....

Well you're still luckier than me that you're much farther to the factory than I am but get a earlier dates. When did you pre-order yours? What specs you're ordering?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

The quality of the materials looked great. I love the combination of the Metal, Fake Wood, Leather, and Plastic on the Doors. I saw Venetian Red and Tungsten Metallic, and Carbide. The red was gorgeous, but hides some of the cars lines. I think people will be happy when they see them in person. The back seat legroom looks huge, the trunk is huge... I sat on both leather and cloth seats and they were both outstandingly comfortable. The cloth seats were some of the nicest I've seen, but the ivory color seems like it would get dirty very quickly. The Carbide 3.6 had black leather, and the paint looked much darker in person. Maybe the car was dirty, but only confirmed my opinion that this car looks better in lighter colors. The rest of the colors are supposed to arrive on July 1... I'm excited to see this car in White.

Well you're still luckier than me that you're much farther to the factory than I am but get a earlier dates. When did you pre-order yours? What specs you're ordering?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Only a couple weeks ago (6/11). I reserved one of their inbound Legacy premiums when they finally got word they were in production.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered my 2015 Legacy yesterday to replace my 2014 Legacy.

2.5 Limited, carbide gray, Moonroof, keyless access, and pushbutton start, navigation Eye Sight, auto dimming exterior mirrors, body side molding, rear bumper applique, splash guards, and sunshade.

It's basically the same thing that I have now but with rear cross traffic monitoring, and blind spot detection. I can't wait to get my new car as it seems that everything that I love about my 2014 is more in the 2015.

2.5 Limited, carbide gray, Moonroof, keyless access, and pushbutton start, navigation Eye Sight, auto dimming exterior mirrors, body side molding, rear bumper applique, splash guards, and sunshade.

It's basically the same thing that I have now but with rear cross traffic monitoring, and blind spot detection. I can't wait to get my new car as it seems that everything that I love about my 2014 is more in the 2015.

What are you doing with the 14' ? That is a nice option list!

Nice! Congrat!

Did you get an estimate how long it takes to come in by?

I guess you're doing a trade in, what's the loss you're ending up with?

If you mind sharing.

Thanks...

Archived