LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday around noon? , spotted a parked DGM GT at clifton commons shopping plaza had a aftermaket grill with sti emblem.

Saturday in da evening spotted a Red LGT with aftermarket rims and exhaust on 87 by Yankee stadium through that horrible traffic. Didn't see u till u passed me, kinda woke me up cuz i was in lala land in that traffic lol..

This past Friday I saw a lgt 6 flags in New Jersey. It had ADR rims, I think they were black with a polished lip. You got a corner spot; good for you.

not me but i was there parked in the first row on the corner. black oz's but no polished lip. i didnt wait on a single line for anything it was great so decided to wait for dark night b4 i left. took 30 mins and that was with only 2 rows lined up outside. what a shitty ride. it sucks so bad. i would be so pissed if was one of the people who waited 3+ hrs to get on it.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

not me but i was there parked in the first row on the corner. black oz's but no polished lip. i didnt wait on a single line for anything it was great so decided to wait for dark night b4 i left. took 30 mins and that was with only 2 rows lined up outside. what a shitty ride. it sucks so bad. i would be so pissed if was one of the people who waited 3+ hrs to get on it.

Yup the new batman ride is the worst! I waited maybe half hour too (longest wait that day) and was very disappointed.

07 silver outback sedan right in front of my house (well, my neighbor's) right now. most likely taking up space for something at the allwood cinema's that happen every tuesday and piss my block off for taking up all the parking even in the library LOL.

my car is in the driveway blocked by my mom's rav4.

you also have a custom euro front plate with 'KAO' in it. i think it's outback07.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

It makes sense. I'd say the majority of people buy a Subaru for AWD. Where the weather is nice year round (read no crazy snow), you really don't need AWD.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I saw you as I was turning onto Jericho from the Cross Island. Tried catching up to you from there until you turned off about a 1/2 mile after the Commerce Bank in Floral Park, maybe around Lakeville Rd/ S 9th Street.

I kept getting stuck behind slow people. I was in the DGM Spec B with blue tinted headlights and smoked tails.

-John

Might have been me where on jericho?

I saw you as I was turning onto Jericho from the Cross Island. Tried catching up to you from there until you turned off about a 1/2 mile after the Commerce Bank in Floral Park, maybe around Lakeville Rd/ S 9th Street.

I kept getting stuck behind slow people. I was in the DGM Spec B with blue tinted headlights and smoked tails.

-John

Na was not me dont live out there