LegacyGT.com

Help with struts

rkhousman

Just wondering if anyone here in the area has the tools and time to help me out with installing new struts on my 05 LGT? Had a strut blow out Thursday and just got in new KYB's to replace the stock struts. Soaked all the lower hardware with PBlaster today. I have only done struts once and it was about 15 yrs ago so not real comfortable trying to tackle the job myself as I am all to well aware of the dangers.

• I Donated Too
I am *always* happy to help other Legacy owners and I don't take compensation. I just help. - I have the tools too but I am not close by which is the only problem. What can I do to help?

The only thing I am lacking in the tool dept is a spring compressor (needed) and Air tools to make the job easier. However having to travel a bit of a distance isn't a problem, so I figured I would put a feeler out for some help to save myself some cash. However I did ask Alberto for a quote and I know he is fair on prices but $$ is tight and I don't start work for another two weeks.

Saturday would work and it would be greatly appreciated. Just remembered while I have everything pulled apart I need to replace the right front CV as well! I will give everything another good shot of PBlaster Friday night as well.

Archived