• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2008 2.5i Sedan

Kartboys F+R

Perrin 22mm RSB

AVO Reinforcement brackets

Rallitek 22mm FSB (not yet installed)

Nothing to complain about. I had the Perrin RSB with stock endlinks for a couple weeks before I put in the Kartboys. I was going to originally stick with the stockers for a while until I found a great deal on a full set in the classifieds. After I installed them, I noticed slightly better turn-ins as well as peace of mind.

I went with Kartboys because of their solidity, replaceable bushings and reviews throughout the forum. I didn't want OEM-style links (AVO's, Whitelines, Rallitek). I also read that Perrin's had some rusting issues that I didn't want to deal with since I'm in the Northeast.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

07 WRX

Kartboy front, Group A rear

Progress 22mm F/R sways

Group A did well, Kartboys started to pull the poly bushing out of the front drivers one where attached to the swaybar directly.... have never heard of this aside from a couple isolated cases, but enough for me to go elsewhere.

05LGT Sedan

Rallitek links

Perrin 25mm F/R

only on week 2, so hard to say, but being a ball and socket design, I like it for not having a bushing to pull out, and the 5 year warranty makes me smile... oh, and holy hell are they beefy when next to the stock ones... everything is just beef. so far no complaints, but its early.

T

Perrin,

all stock 05 GT wagon 5mt

Stock ones were making clunking noise so I needed to replace the OEM pos with real end links.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

'05 LGT 5MT Ltd.

Rallitek HD endlinks

25mm front and rear Perrin

iON Sport Spec springs on factory struts/shocks

I went with the Ralliteks due to their OEM-type design, which, hopefully, will keep out the elements (big consideration here, for NE-Ohio's chemical-road-treated roadways) for at least the 5 years that they're under warranty.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Rallitek HD, 5yr warranty, beefy as hell. End of story.

Did you ever compare those Rallitek HD's to MSI's???

Just curious... I want to swap my solid Whiteline ones, still undecided which ones to get though...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I'm back to OEM endlinks with my Perrin sways. The 2 sets of Perrin endlinks I had were worn out in less than a year.

Rallitek HD's sound interesting. Though I don't see them listed for a rear application.

05 LGT wagon

Rallitek HD endlinks F/R

Perrin 22mm sways F/R

Tein Basics

I went with the Rallitek HD b/c they are built like the stock units only heavier. Second choice would have been the Kartboy endlinks.

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

I'm back to OEM endlinks with my Perrin sways. The 2 sets of Perrin endlinks I had were worn out in less than a year.

Rallitek HD's sound interesting. Though I don't see them listed for a rear application.

http://www.rallitek.com/RalliTEK-HD-Rear-Endlinks/p-4269-4270

They're hidden for some reason. Either way, I think they're the best when you consider construction, design, price, warranty.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.rallitek.com/RalliTEK-HD-Rear-Endlinks/p-4269-4270

They're hidden for some reason. Either way, I think they're the best when you consider construction, design, price, warranty.

I think it's my fault that they are hidden - they are too short when used with the current Rallitek RSB and cause contact with the rear lower control arm:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/rallitek-rear-sway-bar-hitting-lower-arm-2008-spec-b-146224.html

However, based on what I see they will likely work very well with any RSB that has a geometry similar to stock. The end links themselves appear to be high quality and are very beefy. I would recommend them without hesitation.

TR

Archived