LegacyGT.com

Subaru of Scottsdale: all remaining 2005 inventory will be sold at invoice less all r

Just and FYI from what I got in my email today.

Sent: Wed 6/29/2005 12:15 PM

I know that your time is very important so I will be brief. Are you still looking to purchase or lease a Subaru Legacy? If so, I want to offer you a very rare opportunity to make your goal a reality.

My name is Derek Marker and I am the general sales manager at Power Subaru of Scottsdale. Due to our recent purchase of this store, all remaining 2005 inventory will be sold at invoice less all rebates and low rate APRs (that are available for specific models).

If you contact me, I will personally work out an incredible deal for you that under normal circumstances couldn't be done. I'm so confident in this offer that I will extend a 3-Day Low Price Policy that absolutely assures you that you will be getting your new Subaru at an unprecedented value.

But you must act now. So call me on my direct line @ and tell me what your dream car is, and I will personally work with you to make it happen. You'll save time and money.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity and I will be looking forward to your call.

Derek Marker

SALES MANAGER & INTERNET/ FLEET DIRECTOR

Email: markerd1@autonation.com

Phone: 480-425-2803

Cell: 602-694-5098

Fax: 480-425-2801

Notice: You are receiving this email because your email address was used to receive an on-line price quote, or because it was provided with a vehicle request. If you did not provide this email address or would not like to receive our promotional email offers, please opt out. Please allow a reasonable time to process your request. Most requests are processed within ten (10) business days. During such time you may receive additional emails from us. Please disregard any such emails received during the processing period. If you wish to opt out by mail send your request to Customer Service, 110 SE 6th Street, Ft. Lauderdale FL 33301.

To contact us by mail, our address is: Customer Care, 110 SE 6th St., 25 Floor, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

--

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.6/33 - Release Date: 6/28/2005

Archived